Chapter 4: Lunar's Alone Time (NSFW)

*SMUT CHAPTER*

Lunar really didn't have much time to be alone nowadays. He was either with Earth or training with Castor, but not today. Earth was on a date with Monty, Castor was somewhere. Lunar didn't exactly know where.

He felt a familiar wave of excitement at the thought of him, kicking his feet in and out from the edge of the "balcony" of his and Earth's room. He started to daydream of Castor, of all the things they could do.

Kiss.

Hug.

Hold hands.

And something a little more...

Lunar stopped that thought as he squirmed in place, his legs squeezing together as it felt like a warmth was crawling through him. He cautiously spread his legs a little, his hand going to touch his crotch area. He felt himself relax as he touched the sensitive part of his body.

Suddenly, Lunar found himself in the corner of the balcony with him shuffling out of his pants. He kept daydreaming, rubbing his crotch until a 'click' sound echoed, he gasped as his hand brushed against his tentacle-like appendage.

His legs visibly shook as he kept touching it.

Lunar had never felt this way before or even done this before, he just knew that he needed to keep going.

Lunar whined as he wrapped his hand around his cock, it sparkled like glitter in the light and it quickly wrapped itself around Lunar's hand. Lunar whimpered as he slowly edged himself, his mind wandering to his thoughts.

Most of them were of Castor.

The way his shorts hugged his waist.

The slightly too big shirt that hid his body from Lunar.

Lunar sobbed at the feeling building up, kind of like a fire starting up in his gut. He started to go quicker, spreading the pre-cum over his cock. He wasn't going to last long like this.

He wanted Castor...

Needed him!

Lunar clenched his eyes shut as the pleasure took over his mind, making it foggy and distant. He couldn't think, he couldn't see, he couldn't do anything as his mind was captivated by the constant pleasure hitting him.

He started whimpering like a puppy, until he took his hand off his cock before he hit his orgasm.

"Not yet... Not yet..." Lunar took deep breaths as his cloudy sight looked around the room. He didn't see or hear anyone, so he returned to what he was doing, wrapping his hand around his cock again and started stroking it again.

Lunar's breathing picked up again and turned shaky, legs trembling as his grip on his cock tightened.

It felt good, so so good...

Lunar needed to finish, he couldn't hide this feeling any longer.

He knew he wanted to do this with Castor. Didn't care who was on top or bottom, who was receiving or giving. He just wanted to do this with him.

Show Castor how much Lunar liked him, show him how much he mattered to Lunar, show him that he was loved and cared for.

Suddenly the pleasure exploded and Lunar turned off his voicebox to let out a silent cry.

The cum dripped down his cock and onto his hand, he pulled it back and licked the slick off of it. It tasted faintly of blueberry. 

He turned on his voicebox again.

He quickly cleaned up, slightly embarrassed by how crazy his thoughts turned out.