Chapter 6: Blurry Memories

Castor was in darkness.

He tried to move around, but couldn't.

He felt disgusting, he felt wrong.

He felt a sharp pain running through him, making him try to squirm and fight off what was making him feel this way.

Then he woke up.

---

Castor jerked up, the blanket covering him came undone as he squirmed out of it. He was breathing quickly, almost hyperventilating.

What was that?

Castor looked beside him to see Lunar, charging and fast asleep. He sighed as he got up, leaving the small daycare room.

He sighed as he rubbed his head, that sick feeling not leaving him.

He then heard the sound of a person teleporting.

"Yes?" Castor asked, turning around to see Nebula, "Nebula, I don't need this right now, give me a message later."

"Castor. What's wrong?" Nebula asked suddenly as she put her book away.

"Nothing. Just a bad dream." Castor said.

"What was it about?" Nebula asked, hurrying to walk beside him as he started to walk off.

"Why do you care?" Castor asked with hostility.

"You know why." Nebula said.

"Will people stop saying that I know things!? I don't!" Castor raised his voice, which he hardly ever did.

"Just explain the dream and maybe I can help." Nebula said.

"Maybe?" Castor said with a dry laugh

"I was there, Castor." Nebula said, "Don't say I don't know what happened when I do."

"Then tell me what happened! You guys act like I can READ minds!" Castor said.

"Castor." Nebula said, "It's not my place to say what happened."

"Then who-?!"

"It's Pollux's..." Nebula said suddenly.

An uncomfortable silence stretched through the air.

"In the dream, I felt disgusting, I felt like I was tied down and couldn't see." Castor said.

Nebula was silent, her bright purple eyes shifting to Castor.

"I might not be able to tell you what happened. But I will tell you this... Your memories are starting to leak back into your brain. The star power holding your memories from your head is starting to fade."

"Star power? Are you saying one of the others sealed away my memories?" Castor asked, his expression showed how gutted he was about the idea.

Nebula looked away, "This was for you." She said, reaching out to him with a letter.

Castor took it and looked it over.

'Meet me at the pond' and in the bottom corner, 'From Pollux'.

Castor frowned, he wasn't sure what this was about.

He also was unsure he wanted to find out.

He sighed and went back to the small daycare, desperately wanting comfort.

When he got there, Lunar was awake.

He turned to him and smiled, "Hey Castor!" He said cheerfully.

Castor raised a hand and then it flopped down. Lunar instantly knew something was up.

"What's wrong?"

"I had a dream... And I'm pretty sure Pollux is going to tell me about what happened before my comatose." Castor said.

"...Do you want me to be there?"

"No, Pollux probably wants to tell me what is going on alone." Castor turned to leave.

Lunar caught his hand and laid something in his palm. Castor looked at it and saw it was a bracelet with star-like beads.

Castor glowed again, a faint smile on his face.

"Thank you." He said, Lunar nodded.

"Bye Castor." Lunar said, murmuring something else under his breath.

"Hm? What was that?" Castor asked.

"It's nothing, I'll tell you later." Lunar said with a smile and a slightly flushed face.

Castor shrugged as he left.

Lunar then said what he just murmured:

"I love you."