♡︎Felix♡

August Twenty-Ninth

Jeongin told me that the boy's name was Hyunjin and that his friends had a tendency to call him Jinnie. Jinnie fits him so well, it's adorable. It's like he has a grip on me and I don't know why, considering the fact I have never even talked to him.

I doubt he's ever even noticed me, but I see him smiling at the kid who he's always around. Jeongin says his name is Minho, and that he has a boyfriend named Jisung. To be fair, Jisung is in my English class and it makes sense for him to be gay.

Not to be rude or anything, but it's just the vibe he has and I have to admit that it's kind of adorable, the vibe that he has is the best kind of vibe you can ever get from someone, the same vibe I got from Jeongin the first day of school five years ago.

Jeongin said I should talk to him, but I don't think that would be a good idea. He's just so pretty and I'm not and I don't want to make an embarrassment of myself, I finally got over that phase and I don't need it coming back.

He smiled a His friend— Minho— and I swear that it was the cutest smile I had ever seen in my life. I don't understand how one man can be so pretty.

I think I've talked enough about him, though, so I'll be back tomorrow.

Love, Lixie.