♡Felix♡

September fifteenth

Me and Hyunjin have slowly been getting closer after the last two weeks. Today he asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday because it's a Friday and he wanted to do something special for me. I don'r know why the thought of him wanting to be there with me on my birthday is such a big deal to me but it is.

Everytime he's near me I feel my heart racing and I don't know how to handle it. All I want to do is give him a hug and like... No one's ever going to see this, so I think it's safe for me to admit how much I just want to kiss him.

He insisted on taking me to the arcade down the road from my house and he bought me pizza and ice cream. He also invited Jeongin and Minho, and I don't think I've ever had anyone do something for my birthday as much as he has. Not even my parents.

When it wss just me and Jeongin, we would hang out but it was never like this. He does something to my heart, and even Jeongin can tell that Hyunjin is special to me.

He asked me the other day of Hyunjin made me happy and I had to rell him the truth. Hyunjin makes me happier than I've ever been in life. Jeongin says he's glad to see me smiling. He's always been that way, and I admire him for it. Jeongin has always been the type of person to be happy for other people. It's just the type of person he is.

I wouldn't change him for the world, I love him so much he's my favorite person of all time. Well, beside Hyunjin. Even Minho, now. But Hyunjin will forever have a special place in my heart. I just want something with him.

I don't know what it is or if I'm ever going to tell him how I feel, but I know that I like him. I just hope he likes me as well.

I might end up telling him, I think this is something he should know. I hope he stays in my life forever. I don't know how someone can mean everything so fast, but I'm glad the person who's managed to do that is so close to me now. I think I do love him.

I really am ad bad as I thought, Jeongin is right, I love him.

Love, Lixie