♡Felix♡

August Thirtieth
If killing a man was possible, I think I would have done it by now. Jeongin decided that when I was distracted, looking off in the distance, it would be a good idea to call Hyunjin AND his best friend over, and then talk to Minho the entire time.

I also watched as Hyunjin glared at Minho as if he wanted to kill him for abandoning him around me. I had to admit how badly that hurt my pride. I  said hi to him anyway, and he flushed when he must have realized I knew he didn't want to be around me because he apologized right after.

I don't know what I hoped for, but that was not the reaction I had wanted. He apologized profusely, so maybe he didn't mean the death glares he gave his friend when he noticed I was right there.

We talied a little bit, I love his voice. It has the calming aspect you would imagine a singer's to have. He said he's in choir, and I completely believe him for it. Honestly I don't think I would expect anything else from someone like that.

Considering the other two boys abandoned me, we had time to talk up until the bell rang. I like talking to him, I hope we can do something like that again sometime.

Maybe I can get his phone number tomorrow or something. Maybe I'm getting my hopes too higj and he only said something to me because he had to.

I hope thats not the case.

Love, Lixie