♡Felix♡

September First

I feel something different when I'm around him. I don't know what it is but there's something there that keeps me so attached to him. It makes me happy, you know? I'm not sure the reason ebhind why I feel the way I do whenever he's around, but I want it to last for as long as possible.

He texted me laat night and we stayed up until the middle of the night talking to each other. I learned that his birthday is in March,  he has a dog named Kkami, he likes teasing his friend Minho dor beinf in loce with his boyfriend, and that he's just a really sweet guy in general.

I don't know what it is about him, but it has me hoping that he never leaves me alone. I hope he stays forever, honestly. A guy like him deserves the world and I want to be able to give that to him.

I've known hom for two days and I'm already so attached to the thought of him, I hope we can stay friends. I've talked to his friend, Minho, on occassion too. He's kind, I can tell even with his personality that he cares a lot for Hyunjin.

They remind me of me and Jeongin. I hope we can all be friends.

I hope I can get to know Hyunjin more as a person as well, because so far I would risk everythinf for him if he asked me to. There's a level of truth that our conversation last night gave me and it's almost... Relaxing? I don't know how to explain it, but I'm going to try and talk to him more today. I want to get to know him better.

Maybe it's more of a need than a want. I'm not sure, maybe I'll find that out along the way.

Love, Lixie