1) After School With Mr. Obnoxious

After School with Mr. Obnoxious

Reads: 3,562, 761+

Votes:22,288+

Comments: 4,368+

Description: Aaron made Samantha's School life a misery. So when they got into a very unlikely situation more than books and Lab Experiments, Samantha swore that she will make Aaron's life a living hell, until she discovered something.

Review: Too much of drama in any story makes the story boringand unrealistic. But when there’s absolutely everything perfect in the story, and it is without any twists the story becomes boring to read. You need to be a very good writer or a professional writer to have the right amount of drama in your story. You need to have a proper knowledge of how to make a story interesting without making it seem too impractical. ‘After School with Mr. Obnoxious’ is the perfect example for such a story. There is so much of drama in the story, yet the story is just so interesting to read. I swear, in some chapters you actually forget to breathe! The writer is immensely talented. No matter how much the description makes it sound like a clichéd story, its far away from being a cliché. The writer writes this story in a third person’s point of view which introduces the readers to every character in the story. This story should have definitely been a movie, it would be SUPER-DUPER HIT!