3) A Cliched Kind Of Romance

A Clichéd Kind Of Romance.

Reads: 3,782+

Votes: 114+

Comments: 72+

Description: Picture this: teen romance cliches. The jock and the nerdy girl; the bad boy and the good girl; the player and the quiet, shy loner; the best friends; the arch enemies. All so typical and all so predictable, something Ginger Rivera wants nothing to do with. She despises romance cliches; in fact...she hates them. When she falls in love, she wants it to be spontaneous, something new, fresh and exciting... Something unpredicatable! Of course, everything seems to be going fine, until she moves to San Franciso with her mother... That's when all cliched hell breaks loose.

Review:  The title itself was alluring. So was the description. It just made me want to read the book that very moment. Combining all sorts of clichés was definitely something very unique to think and equally difficult to write. But the writer did her job perfectly. The book was hilarious and was everything was expressed quite brilliantly. I remember typing long comments on some of the chapters, since I loved it that much.  This book is definitely worth a shot. I request all you guys to check it out as soon as possible.