My Wattpad Favourites

A good book. Everyone has a different definition for a ‘good book’. For someone, it might just a book with unique plot, while for some it would be a book with an influencing character. For some, it could be a humourous one, while for some, it could be a book filled with mystery and thrills. For some a ‘good book’ would be even some chick-flick romantic book.

But for me, a ‘good book’ is something that lures me towards it the moment I see it and read the description. For me, a ‘good book’ is something that makes me think all day about whats going to happen next when the writer hasn’t uploaded in days. It is something that I can risk my studies, entertainment, food or anything just to read the next part. It is something that makes me throw my bag and clothes as I return from school and instantly sign into wattpad to read it.

Here is just a list of the books that I think are ‘good’. Here are my examples for ‘good books’ that keep you hooked from the first page, to the last.

Read them and you will get a whole new set of favourites, I guarantee.

Read to find out your definition for a ‘good book’ !

Note: The links to the books are posted in the 'external links' so that you can read the book instantly, if you wish after reading the description.