4) The Buddies

The Buddies

Reads: 746+

Votes: 88+

Comments:85+

Description: This book is about four best ‘buddies’, Amit, Gaurav, Pankaj and Indu, who live together in NewDelhi, India and in the same apartment. All four of them have their own unique characters and lifestyles. Besides being from the different corners of the country and having different tendencies, they still are the best friends. You will know each characters individually if you regularly follow all the stories I post about them. The stories depict various incidents that occurs in their lives, from funny to the tragic ones. Happy reading! Amit.

Review: This has to be one of the most hilarious books I’ve ever read in my whole lifetime. Honestly, books never made me laugh to that extent that my stomach would hurt, as much as movies do. Surprisingly though, this book definitely did. Even though the description makes it sound like just some other book about four friends and about their friendship, its actually far more better. In fact, I would love every Indian to check out this book. Not just Indians, it would awesome if all you guys reading this right now could check it out. I swear you wouldn’t regret it ! You are going to have the best time of your life reading this book. I guarantee.