2) Crush, no Crushed

Crush, no Crushed.

Reads: 3,540, 587+

Votes: 15, 650+

Comments: 5,424+

Description: Ruth has a crush on her best friend, Les. They have known each other since they were little and are very close. Ruth finally decides that hiding her crush on him is too much to handle and she confesses. But what happens when Les is keeping his own secret? Is it that he likes her too or is it something bigger? On Ruth's journey to finding out what is wrong with Les she creates new friends, gains a new perspective about life and maybe learns that Les is just a friend.

Review: I can proudly say that this was my first story on wattpad. This story actually compelled me to open my account on wattpad. I opened my account here just so that I could vote and comment on it. The description makes the story sound just so innocent and innovative, that you fall in love with it instantly. Unlike other stories on wattpad, this story reflects more on the character’s personal life rather than her school life and social life. Most of the stories here on wattpad have some slut, some bitch or some sort of a negative character which seems to be an obstacle between the love of the main character, but this story portrays nothing of that sort which I’m grateful for. The secret ingredient of this story was innocence, which lacks in almost 98% stories on wattpad. I remember the day I first read the first chapter I was hooked; I couldn’t sleep properly that night, thinking what might happen next, until I finally turned on my computer to read the story. And it was 3 o’clock at night, just before my 9th grade final exams. Yeah, you can imagine what might have happened in my exam. The story has 50-52 parts, and I used to read at least 7 parts everyday, late at night since I was banned to use computer due to my exams. And yeah, I did get caught, almost thrice! Which was not very pleasing since I’m still being lectured and tortured about this till today.

But anyways, check out this lovely story. I bet you guys would enjoy it.