OC Info

Name: Reo Himura (氷叢 怜王 Himura Reo)

Hair: Black

Eyes: Black/Grey

Height: 183 CM (6 ft)

Quirk: None, but has Amazing Martial Arts Skills

Age: 16

Birthday: 4/10

Blood Type: A

Abilities:
-Mastery of Martial Arts and Ninjitsu
-Peak Human Speed
-Weapons Proficiency
-High Intelligence

Stats:
Power: 4/5 B
Speed: 4/5 B
Technique: 6/5 A
Intelligence: 6/5 S
Cooperativeness: 3/5 C

Inspired by
-Zora Ideale (Black Clover)
-Asta (Black Clover)
-Akaza (Demon Slayer, even has same dub voice)
-Leonardo (TMNT)

Trivia and info you should know:
-Reo's power and speed aren't maximized since he's peak normal human. But technique and intelligence are high since he couldn't match anyone with a quirk, so he became smarter.

-Reo's related to Rei Todoroki. Her older brother is Shin Himura and Shin's wife, Komi Himura, is Reo's mom.

-He has a fear of fire.

-Since the Himura Family were a historically strong family and had their village, Reo lives in the Himura's Ninjitsu Clan. Aka, the Himura Clan. Originally, they were struggling, but Shin made their dojo into a chain of businesses for training martial arts to anyone, which made them wealthy.

-Their wealth is the only reason why the Himura clan survives. 

-His family name means ice (氷 Hi) and collection (叢 mura). While his given name means clever (怜 Rei) and king (王 o). His given name might do with his personality due to the fact he can be cold as ice, but his given name fits as well because he is very smart, but also can be a bit arrogant due to his status, like a king.

-He has 2 siblings. His older brother named Kenta, and a sister named Anna. Born 1 year within each other. They made nicknames like Kent and Ann, so they just call Reo "Leo". Unlike Leo, Kent and Ann have quirks, and powerful ones at that.

-The Americanized nicknames are because their father travels to America a lot.

-His nickname is Leo.

-Leo sees the ninjas as family, and the "ninjas" are either loyal to the clan, or aspiring heroes.

-His eyes are from his dad, and his hair is from his mom.

-Leo has a secret love of playing instruments. But would rather hold a sword than a guitar.

Personality:
Leo is very arrogant, sassy, and a bit rude but also emotional and sensitive. He doesn't seem to get along well with others and although mature for his age, he can be quite physical and also dismissive. But he will show a soft spot for genuinely caring and loving people and a select few who get to know him. However, everyone else is just disposable.

JVA: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Lubbock from Akame Ga Kill or Kirito from Sword Art Online.)

EVA: Lucien Dodge (Akaza from Demon Slayer)