Chapter 4: Trains over Brawn

The months passed by and with some techniques from Reo and Saori, Izuku managed to actually lift something that needed Saori's strength level to lift. But he was pushing himself and fell to the ground.

Leo: Dude! Are you serious?! You're already on track to have more than enough time left over!

Saori: Yeah!

All Might: Young Midoriya. You have to listen to Young Himura and Young Takahashi. We already have enough time for you to prepare in combat. No need to overwork yourself!

Midoriya: No. I have to work harder! Why do you think Leo got so far?! I have no quirk, I have no fighting experience, yet I want to excel and be the best!

Leo, Saori, and All Might were shocked at his determination, but Leo picked him up and decided to give him some words of encouragement.

Leo: You're an idiot. But you're confident. There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. Don't think that just because you're being trained by two people with amazing skill means you can do what you want.

Izuku: It's just.....you're someone I look up to.

Leo: Dude, I'm All Might's son. I'm flattered but-

Izuku: No. It's Kacchan.

This shocked all 3 of the trainers as Leo then spoke out against it.

Leo: Dude. You need a better idol to look up to. Why on earth would you look up to a guy who bullied for 10 years?! Enzo bullied me for my entire life cause I was quirkless, but did I look up to him?! No! Cause he was nothing more than an irredeemable delinquent who cared more about himself rather than being a hero!

Saori: Yeah man. And you saw how Bakugo treated quirkless. You have to learn that there are just some people you can't please.

Izuku: But....that's not why I look up to him. He was good at everything, confident, strong, and would always focus on victory. In a way, that's something to admire. That's why I also admire you, Leo. Even with Bakugo's flaws and your uh, running mouth. He was like the All Might in my life. And so are you, Leo.

All Might: Well, that's very sweet, Young Midoriya.

Leo: Dude, I'm flattered. Thanks. But it's not like Bakugo's gonna come around. Unlike him, I'll be the friend you deserve. Bakugo squandered over a good pal and that's his problem. Just work hard, and soon, he'll never look down on you again.

Izuku: Thanks-

Leo: And maybe if you get as strong as All Might, he'll be forced to lick your boots, and be at your beck and call and that'll really humiliate him!

Izuku: Uhhhh-

All Might: We're here to finish this task! Not make plans to humiliate a bully!

Leo: I'm kidding, dude. Come on. Get that body up and let's work on getting some more trash out.

Izuku: Yeah!

====================
==========

With 5 months left to spare, Izuku finished way, way, WAY ahead of schedule. The beach was clean and pristine, with not a single piece of trash left.