Chapter 2: School Kids On The Block

Over the years, All Might and Leo got really close. He made sure to treat him like a normal kid sometimes, but also acknowledging Leo's other traits like fighting, reading books, and ninjitsu.

All Might: Alright, Young Leo! Show this exercise robot all you got!

Leo: How can I when it's level 3? I've mastered multiple martial arts from Grandpa's book.

All Might: Very well then. How's level 8?

Leo: Much better.

All Might: And you have to fight with your katana.

Leo: What? I can fight extremely well hand to hand! I even taught you how to use California Smash again!

All Might: But you are quirkless, Young Leo.

This touched a nerve. Leo was a sensitive child, and All Might was thrusted into parenting out of choice. He knew Leo wouldn't exactly take it well, but at least knew he had the maturity to just keep quiet. All Might then handed Leo his katana, which had a beautiful white gleam and blue handle.

 All Might then handed Leo his katana, which had a beautiful white gleam and blue handle

Leo: Turn on the robot.

He turns it on, and the robot tries to shoot Leo. But he dodges all the laser blasts, tosses a smoke bomb in its face, and slices him in half.

Leo: Done. Now, the brawler bots.

All Might releases some brawler bots and Leo prepares his fists. They rush at him but he throws a smoke bomb. He then kicks one in the back and roundhouse kicks its head off, punches one in the chest and rips off its arm before it could tase him, then he used the taser arm to shock them all as they shut down, or they fell to a kick, punch, or even some of his family's or his own kata. One robot tried to sneak up on him, but he used a form he made himself.

Leo: Air Reversal!

He sweeps the leg of one, jumps high, and axe kicks it down.

All Might: Great Job, Young Himura! I think you'd be ready to go to UA, my old hero school!

Leo: Really?

All Might: Just got to make it through school, first. I still can't believe someone as bright as you has no friends.

Leo: Who'd wanna be friends with a quirkless?

====================
==========

In school, Leo was the smartest in the class, and got straight A's on everything. Especially history.

But he wasn't only smart, he was physically gifted. There would even be times in PE which he'd make things harder for himself.

Coach: Dodgeball! Everyone vs Himura!

The entire crowd went to get a ball, and Leo was just standing there. One man tried to throw a flaming ball at him, but Leo dodge rolled right. Multiple students tried to throw it on other sides right at Leo, but he dodged all of them, and even did a backflip with the ball not even grazing his hair.