Chapter 1: Ninja Gotta Go

In the valleys of Japan, there lay a clan known as the Himura Clan. A ninjitsu clan and also a rich family hidden in the mountainside.

As the family of Shin, Komi, Kenta, Anna, and Leo were playing, the clan's head, Himura Takeshi came in

Shin: Father.

Komi: Takeshi.

Kenta: Grandpa!

Anna: Guwanpa!

Leo just babbled since he was only 1, while Kenta and Anna were 3 and 2. Takeshi came inside to hug his grandchildren, but also his son and daughter in law. He then placed them down as he talked to his children.

Takeshi: Looks like Anna and Kenta quirks manifested

Takeshi: Looks like Anna and Kenta quirks manifested. And wow, they're powerful! Kenta can manifest ice from anything and even melt it into water! Guess that's what he gets when one can use telekinesis and my son has ice powers. Anna however, she has ice breath, and power of blizzards. But still, that's powerful! And at birth, too!

Shin: Too bad Reo doesn't have one like his siblings.

Komi: Still, we love him either way.

Shin: Yes, we do. Anyway father, I have to go on another business trip.

Takeshi: Again? I was hoping you'd watch the kids.

Shin: I know, but I'm leaving first thing tomorrow morning.

Komi: You've been so busy at your job. Look, honey, I'm proud and thankful you have such a lucrative job. But could you stay and watch the kids, please?

Shin: I'm sorry. But my dojos are the only reason this clan is alive. Money doesn't grow on trees. I thought you were ok with watching.

Komi: Yes, but unfortunately, I have to work another double shift at the hospital.

Takeshi: I can watch the kids,

Shin: Father, no. Are you sure?

Takeshi: Please? I know I have the ninjas and also my many shinobi and allies, but I want some family to stay. Besides, the kids never got to see their grandmother. *sigh* My beautiful Tae. I wish she could've seen Kenta.