Chapter 7: Dinner

As promised, All Might would take Leo and his friends out for a celebratory dinner at a continental buffet if he helped Izuku pass the test. Currently, All Might was fitting Leo into his suit.

Leo: I can put on the suit myself.

All Might: But I wouldn't want you to put it on incorrectly.

Leo: Come on AM, I'm 16 years old. 16.

All Might: But you still are my son!

Leo: Come on. Let's go wait for Saori and Izuku.

As soon as he says that, the doorbell rings and Leo sighs and packs his sword. All Might deflates before grabbing his sword and placing it somewhere else.

All Might: No swords.

Leo: Yes, All Might.

Once at the door, Leo comes across Makoto, Saori, Izuku, and Inko in nice outfits.

Leo: Hey guys.

Inko: Hi Reo.

Izuku: So, where's this buffet anyway?

All Might: I managed to get us a VIP invite since I have quite the connections.

Inko: What do you do, Yagi-San?

All Might: I'm an executive board member of one of the hotels. They allowed us a chance since I'm a high ranking member. Now come on.

====================
==========

==============================

Reo: Whoa. Thanks, pops.

Saori: Wow!

Izuku: It's amazing!

Inko: So huge!

Makoto: God damn!

Girls: It's Temporal!

Makoto was the biggest playboy hero and he took pride in it. Many famous models, movie stars, and heroines wanted the flashy Time themed hero for themselves.

Makoto: Oh darn. Run!

They rush inside the hotel before Makoto got mobbed. Once inside, they find a map and make their way to the buffet. However, the hotel was a huge maze and filled with people and tourists and workers.

Reo: Pops? Where do we go?

All Might: Come on, Reo. I'll ask my friend. Stay with me. My friend will come to show us around here.

After a while, soon they come across a paper crane which comes in flying.