Chapter 8: Beginning of Many

All Might was currently asleep as Leo was currently sword fighting, and practicing ninjitsu and martial arts. The No. 1 Hero could hear the blows being landed as Leo started using his skills.

All Might: Leo, no need to go through all this.

Leo: I have to. In order to keep up with the quirk individuals.

All Might: Also, how do you want to get to the school? Takahashi, Midoriya, or your new siblings?

Leo: I called up my new siblings. Kenta can drive.

All Might: Really? How nice.

Leo: Kind of weird how they didn't turn up bitter.

Soon the doorbell rang and he was met by Kenta and Anna. Leo hugged them as Kenta also handed him a bank card.

Leo: What's this?

Kenta: Mom and Dad's inheritance. Originally, we kept it until we became 18, and only took a few amounts of yen for ourselves in emergencies.

Anna: But we repaid it and you now have what's in there.

Leo typed in the number of the bank card, and was shocked at the amount.

Brief explanation. When the Himura family died, they left a lot, and I mean A LOT of money. Most of it went to Kenta and Anna, with a small amount going to Leo, but still pretty big. To be fair, Shin Himura was a good businessman and had a chain of dojos. Rei got some as well, but she rarely spent it and only gave some to her niece and nephew and children.

But to Leo, they thought he was dead. So they kept the money for themselves so Endeavor didn't get it. To give a small chance for their little brother or honoring him, they decided not to spend the entirety of Leo's inheritance until both graduated. Interest accumulated, and it was invested well thanks to Anna.

Explanation over.

Leo: You're kidding right?

Kenta: Nope. It's what mom and dad left you.

Anna: You could move out if you wanted.

Leo: No. But thanks. Come on. Time for school.

====================
==========

Once the Himura Siblings arrive at the school, Leo takes a look around and sheathes his sword. Soon, he comes across the same orange haired girl he found at the exam.

 Soon, he comes across the same orange haired girl he found at the exam

Kendo: Hey Himura.

Leo: Hi Kendo. What class do you have?

Kendo: Class 1B.

Leo: Darn it. I got 1A.

???: Heya, everybody.