Chapter 6: Entrance Exam

In All Might's house, Leo started doing some training with Midoriya, and the new heir was doing extremely well in fighting. Saori was watching as the two boys duked it out. Izuku was using his new ability well and using it in conjunction with his fighting abilities. As for Leo, his senses sharpened just as well. He was able to anticipate his attacks and also counterattack.

Izuku threw a punch at Leo, but he dodges and Izuku tries to attack again. The green haired boy then does a kick towards him, but he grabs the kick and attempts to tip him over. He does just that, but before Izuku fell, he landed on his hands, and did a sweep motion towards Leo. The ninja boy anticipated this move, so he jumps up, and stomps on Izuku's leg.

Izuku: OW!

Then, Leo roundhouse kicks the green haired boy into the wall. Izuku gets up however and swings left and right hooks. But soon, Leo takes a deep breath, and his sword starts to glow. He pulls it out, and a white energy enveloped it. Izuku then grabs a decorative sword and clashes it towards Leo.

Izuku trained not only in fighting, but weaponry as well. But even after months, although his combat and swordsmanship had become above average, he had no chance of besting Leo.

Leo then grabbed his sword, and sliced Izuku's decorative swords. Then, he pokes Izuku with his sword, and the boy freezes up. Lastly, he does a heel kick and pins his opponent to the ground with his sword.

Leo: Great job, pal.

Izuku: Thanks.

Saori: What a wonderful 10 months. Now, the exam should be starting tomorrow.

All Might: I'll take you kids there.

Leo: Yeah. They're so not gonna question why the No. 1 hero is transporting a bunch of unknown kids to his alma mater.

All Might: Don't worry. I'm going as Arata. I'll email your parents. Just get a good night's sleep. All 3 of you.

Saori, Leo, and Izuku: Yes, All Might.

====================
==========

When they arrive to the school, Leo, Saori, and Izuku arrive and take a look around. Soon, Leo comes across the same orange haired girl he saw when he had his sword approved.

Kendo: You're.....Himura, right?

Leo: How'd you know?

Kendo: Your sword. Anyway, how have you been?

Leo: Ok. I've been practicing my skills and everything.

Kendo: Yeah, mine too. What's your quirk?

Leo: *sigh* I don't have one. I'm using martial arts and ninja weaponry.

Kendo: That is-

Leo: -stupid to go in quirkless, I know.

Kendo: That's actually awesome. Going against the grain, fighting the odds. You're cool, Himura.

Leo: Thanks, Kendo.

Kendo: Technically, I have a quirk. But it's nothing special. I can just enlarge my hands.

Leo: I can think of a lot of ways how that's useful.

Kendo: Thanks! Well see ya, Himura.

The orange haired girl leaves as Leo had a smile on his face.

Leo: What a nice girl. Not unlike back at our school.

Saori: Speaking of girls, look at Izuku!

Izuku was interacting with a girl with brown hair and pink cheeks. Leo nodded in approval. But then time started and he had to head to his test.