chapter 6:Star association

"Krish are you there" Harry thought in his mind, he was worried that with upgrade this ai will disappear.
["Yes,how many I help you",krish replied]

Harry sighed in relief, because he liked the feeling to talk someone whenever he want.
Since krish is there he thought about this inspect skills,according  to the system he can get information related to the domain,a smile came to his face.
He seeing the system realised that it became more like a game.
      He understood what Qi cultivation is but he never heard of body cultivation, also what are these stat points.

[Stat points can be used to upgrade your elemental proficiency and could be acquired by leveling up ]

Can you tell me details about this "elemental proficiency" harry asked to Krish.

[ Elemental abilities can only be used by the elemental master realm or higher realm person. One type of cultivation can only support One element ]

"Harry are you awake".

When he hears his name he gets out of daze. he acts like waking up and can see that tyler and the lady woke up that means it's time to get information they want.

Liam explained everything that is necessary for harry and others.

After listening to liam,harry got the information like he is in the star association building. This association recruits newcomers in the domain from the outer world.
        And there are resources you can use to level up but they are expensive. So to earn currency which is 'star coin' you can take bounties down or take a quest to kill a magical beast or you can normally kill any beast and can give beast crystals to association in exchange for star coins.

The quantity of star coins depends on the level of beast to which crystal belongs.
There are different levels of beasts like basic-tier, intermediate-tier,advance-tier and so on.

He got to know realm beyond the foundation building level is the elemental master.

This city is one of the smallest cities in the domain.
And the lord of the city is an elemental master,although no one knows the exact level of the lord.

"Now if you have any doubts ask me" liam said.

When harry hears all this he thought maybe the star association has a database of people who enters kept, so there are chances that they probably has the data related to jason,he can ask liam about it.

"Can you tell me about elemental proficiency and do you know someone named maria or jason" harry asked.

"Ummm.. i never heard both names and about your 1st question,only elemental master can use elements and in this city there are only 2 people at that level first is city lord,second is person sent here by star association. But no one knows what elements they possess."

"Do you know where all the data of the recruits kept." Harry asked.

Liam looked at him with complicated emotions "why do you need information about the database and do you really think someone like me would know about it"

Harry was not disappointed because he guessed it that he won't get any information from liam.for now he can handle things in hand.

After talking a little harry gets to know the name of the lady is 'meru'.

"Now lets go out to eat first, then we will be going for our first hunt". Liam said.

they came out of the room and harry can feel a different type of energy in the atmosphere.there are many rooms same as they were in. they followed liam to the lift.

After entering, Liam commands,"take us to the ground floor" and the lift started going down.
Tyler,harry and Meru are surprised to see the level of technology.
The lift door opened and they could see many people talking to each other. they ignored them and went out of the building.

The city is similar to any city. Only difference harry can see is there are many cultivaters and this unknown energy is abundant.
Let's try inspect skill, he said inspect while seeing a person.
[Foundation building level 3]
So this ability could tell me their levels, since there is no way to tell other person's level, it will be convenient.
He used inspect on other people but he didn't see their level, after using inspect skill again and again he palmed his head because he can't see this energy rapping around them,that means they are not cultivaters but normal humans.
["Sometimes convenience can make you blind to obvious things" Krish said while laughing]

Harry just scoffed, it was very embarrassing to him.
"Here people mostly don't use technology although the level of technology is high compared to the normal world." Liam said.

They arrived in front of a restaurant that is made of the same material as all other buildings. Harry reads the menu and can see the dish's name that he never heard of.

Seeing same reaction on everyone's face Liam tried explain,"normal world lacks many things like different magical beasts,herbs and such things. Although there are not many beasts in domain since it is also on earth, but we can taste many different type of meat".

After ordering the food they started eating because they were hungry from the last day.

Liam paid 10 star coins after eating.
Seeing that harry gets the idea of purchasing power of star coins.

Then they started heading back to the star association's building."didn't you say that we are going for our first hunt" meru asked.

you will need some basic weapons to kill a basic-tier beast. So we are going to get the weapons. The Association provides basic weapons to newcomers.

Your first outing will be observed so you won't get hurt yourself.normaly basic-tier beast has the same strength as foundation building level 1-3, intermediate has 3-6 level and advance is on 6-9 level. And then comes elemental master level. We don't devide it in basic, intermediate, advance level because on higher level, every level has vast difference in power.

So we all can deal with at least an intermediate-tier beast but for that we have to complete our first outing in observation, we have to kill some basic tier beasts captured by association.

Harry used inspect skill on liam listening his confidence in killing an intermediate beast

[ Name : liam   Level: foundation building  6 ]

that means he is equal to a high level intermediate beast,harry thought.

They arrived at the basement of the association building liam approached at one of the counters and got back after some time.
       hey i got your weapons liam said showing weapons in his hands there is a sword, a dagger and an exe. They were basic in looks.harry used inspect skill

[ Basic-tier sword
  Effects - increase 5% movement speed can only be effective on foundation building realm person ]

[ Basic-tier exe
  Effects - enhances chances of critical hits.
Effects vary with the level of enemy ]

[ Basic-tier dagger
  Effects- increases 5% strength
  Effects can only be used by a person who is at the foundation building realm ]

The effects are pretty good being at basic levels.

        first meru chooses the sword and then tyler chooses the dagger and that's a good choice because he is weakest of all so 5% strength boost will help him.in the last harry gets the exe.

I will teach you some basic.
After training for around 3 hours they were able to use these weapon on a decent level.
"Now we will go to 'gomis mountain' that's where all the captured beasts kept by association" liam said.

       So they headed towards the mountain. In the way harry was thinking of many things like how on earth are there magical beasts and where he can find his father or maria he has to go in bigger cities as fast as he can and he has to find a way to bring his mother here in the domain. There are many things that he has to do.in the last he saw the quest that he got instantly after upgrade.

[ Quest: find whereabouts of your father
   Rewards: ??? ]