Chapter 3

Hewooo :3

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, rape, abuse, lack of consent, kink

Enjoy!

Boosfer turned to Dev. He walked up to him and was about to destroy Dev if Kier hadn't said anything.

"No! Stop, Boosfer!" Kier yelled, aware that there was nothing they could physically do. "Boosfer, we'll tell you the truth if you stop!"

Boosfer stopped in his tracks.

"Tell me, then." Boosfer and Dev were glancing at one another.

"He's Dev and I am Kier," Kier said. "I'm not Baablu but was replaced just as Dev was as Yello. Please don't hurt us, we don't know what this is about! We were kidnapped by them. Please believe us. We are just trying to survive and get ourselves out of this mess... But it only seemed that we have gone deeper," Kier whispered the last bit but Boosfer heard him.

Boosfer stood still for a few moments to let the words sink and think.

"You choose the right choices," Boosfer finally said. "They would have killed you if you had chosen differently. Let me take care of you. You are on the right side now."

For a moment it sounded just like they wanted to hear but wasn't it too easy? How could they trust him? ...Who could they even trust? By thinking more about it... Yello and Baablu had kidnapped them and forced them to do their dirty job. And Boosfer was going to torture them...

"Let us just go. We just want to go home," Kier begged. An idea. "Yello said it himself, give all the hours to him and let us go." Kier couldn't help but feel a little bad. 36 hours of torture... and they still didn't trust Yello. Yello would take it all for them... to save them.

Boosfer started to laugh. "You don't care about him at all, do you? That is a cold move."

Maybe it was too cold, Kier thought.

"He said it himself-"

"So, what are you to each other?" Boosfer asked, cutting Kier off and ignoring him. "Strangers, friends, brothers," Kier nodded at the last one but Boosfer didn't see it. Boosfer and Dev had some sort of staring contest. "enemies, colleagues, cousins, or something else... partners?"

"We are friends," Dev said at the same time Kier said: "We are brothers."

"Ohhh, so who is lying, and who is telling the truth?" Boosfer laughed.

"Both are true," Kier said and looked Dev in the eyes. They smiled as Kier said: "Others see us as friends, but we call ourselves brothers by heart." Boosfer stood still a few moments before returning with a loud laugh.

"That is the funniest bullshit I've ever heard!" Boosfer mocked them. The brothers were hurt by his laugh. It's serious! They both wanted to say.

They heard Yello groan on the floor as he slowly awakened.

"I'm gonna have a quick talk with Yello," Boosfer said. "Let me tie you up and I promise I'll untie you both if you behave while I'm gone.

Dev didn't know what else to do. He hesitated but when Boosfer said: "We're gonna talk about the hours and who gets what," he let himself get tied. Boosfer tied Dev's hands behind his back and laid him on the floor. Dev lay on his chest not able to defend himself if Boosfer attacked him.

Boosfer stepped closer to Yello. Yello raised himself up to get ready for an attack. Boosfer never attacked so Yello did it himself.

The fight only lasted a few seconds. Boosfer trapped Yello on the floor. Yello was in the same position as Dev. Boosfer was just on top of Yello and held his hands tightly.