Chapter 6

Hi and welcome to the last chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, rape?, abuse, lack of consent, kink

Enjoy!

Boosfer went for another kiss, but Yello dodged it, teasing the man even more. Boosfer slightly arched his back at it.

Yello kept teasing Boosfer's lower body. It made Boosfer's mind a haze especially when Yello started French kissing him. His legs became weak and jelly-like.

Yello turned him around, both facing the wall. Yello pushed Boosfer against the wall with his hips. Yello pulled his pants and boxers off even though Boosfer had, in the beginning, told him not to.

Both had their hands planted flat on the tiles. Yello leaned forward, having Boosfer's back touch his front. Yello leaned in placing kisses and hickeys on Boosfer's neck.

Boosfer couldn't stop a whimper at the act. He couldn't stop a moan either when feeling his boxers getting pulled down.

Just this once I'll let this happen! Boosfer tried to convince himself in a weak sob as he felt the tip go in.

"Ah-!" Boosfer let out a half scream. He hissed. "Ah! Fuck it hur...-"

"Hurts?" Yello teased in Boosfer's ear. "Then you know how others feel when you fuck them without preparing them first.

"Oh God!" Boosfer whimpered as Yello slowly pushed forward. Boosfer wanted to beg to make him stop or just pause but he didn't want to seem weak. He hid the fat tears that fell down from his eyes. "Hoh- so so big~"

Yello had nearly laughed.

"Uh-! Orgh~!" Boosfer grunted when Yello quickly moved the last of his length in. "Fuck...! Woah-shit!" Boosfer screamed.

"You okay?" Yello asked, trying to hide a chuckle.

"Oh, you're so big~!" Boosfer moaned. Yello backed up to ram it back in. Boosfer choked on a scream. "Yellow yellow yellow!"

"What is it?"

"Stop for a second!" Boosfer breathed.

"You gotta use the safewords-"

"I am, I am!" Boosfer whimpered. Yello realized he hadn't whimpered his name but yellow as in wait. He felt dumb.

"Oh, yeah... you are," Yello chuckled.

"Fuck you," Boosfer whimpered with a laugh.

Yello buried his face in Boosfer's neck.

The water from the shower was warm and pleasant. The air in the room was cold but the water warmed them plus their body temperatures only rose.

They stood still for a few moments. Yello was glad it took so long. That would mean less pain for both of them.

Yello could hear the other was in pain. He could tell by Boosfer's shaky breathing and his slightly trembling body.

"Should we stop?" Yello asked as minutes had passed by.

"Nono just... Give me a bit more time..." Boosfer sobbed.

"If it's too much-"

"No, I'm good. K-keep going I-I'm ready now."

"If you say so," Yello said smugly. He pushed in.

"Hhhnnng~" Boosfer cried. "Keep going! Ah-!" Boosfer tried desperately to convince himself it didn't hurt.

"Damn, you are still so tight, Boosfer," Yello said as he sped up. Boosfer moaned in response.