Chapter 5

Hello there *smug face* *side eye* ;)

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, rape?, abuse, lack of consent, kink,

Enjoy!

"You are trying to save them," Boosfer mumbled. Yello didn't say a word. He has figured me out, Yello thought.

"Please, just... let them-"

"I'll let them go..." Boosfer said leaning forward. He placed his head onto Yello's chest. "And because I'm in a good mood you'll only be having 30 hours."

That's still a lot, the brothers and Yello thought. Yello was happy that it worked but something in him said he had made a big mistake.

Yello gazed upon Boosfer's face. He looked at Kier and Dev and told them with a wave to get out before Boosfer changed his mind.

Both brothers got out of bed. Their thoughts slowly gathered and soon enough told them to run. As the brothers went for their clothes Yello pushed Boosfer down. Yello closed his eyes and kissed the man passionately. Boosfer kissed slowly back and gazed with half-open eyes into Yello's closed ones.

The brothers heard a soft moan. Both didn't know who made the uncontrollable sound. They just knew they had to get out before it got worse.

The brothers had both clothes on. Some of it was in their hands not caring to put it on. The belt and the tie could wait. Dev gave his half-naked brother his jacket as Kier's shirt and jacket were ripped and left in 'that' room.

They quickly went out of the room, closing the door behind them.

They ran as fast as they could but in pain as they tried to. Both their asses burned, and it felt like needles were poking them too.

They were not sure which way to run but they soon found Fanst and a guy that followed them out.

The guy thought they were telling the truth. The guy told them he knew Boosfer well. Besides, the guy had figured if they had knocked him out, they would have brought the third with them.

The guy even told them that his name was Bubbo. It didn't matter to the brothers as they just wanted to get out as fast as possible.

Bubbo and Fanst waved the brothers calmly goodbye as they stumbled out of the door.

As Bubbo closed the door he and Fanst made their way to the room where he knew Boosfer was. They didn't open the door.

They both calmed when they heard Boosfer alive-... well... more than alive as you could say.

They heard something fall to the ground and a loud moan right after. They smiled at each other and turned to walk away.

Nothing had fallen to the ground, no, Boosfer had just slammed the agent onto the wall. He pressed Yello into a messy kiss against the wall.

"Ow," Yello moaned in pain of getting slammed onto the wall. Yello wanted just a little control in this situation and kissed back. He placed his hands on Boosfer's chest and pushed him to the side. Boosfer had a tight grip on Yello's waist and brought Yello with him.

Now it was Yello's turn to push the other against the wall. He pressed Boosfer hard against it with his whole body and kissed the sense out of him.

Boosfer gasped for air when they broke the kiss. He turned them around again. He let go of Yello's waist but grabbed his wrists instead and placed them beside Yello's head.