Chapter 4

Hello again! :)

Hope you are enjoying it!

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, rape, abuse, lack of consent, kink

Enjoy~!

Yello felt Dev tremble under him as he fingered the man. He could hear Dev mumble and whisper all kinds of words that didn't make sense.

"Oiyah," Dev whispered. That was one of them, Yello thought. "Owwahh..." There's another.

At least I'm doing a good job, Yello thought seeing the man reaching and longing for him. He leaned down and softly kissed Dev's temple. Dev grabbed Yello's neck and gently pulled Yello down to meet in a kiss. Dev whimpered in the kiss, feeling the fingers inside of him hit a good spot.

Dev arched his back in a cry. It felt so good that Dev didn't know what to do. He wanted the fingers so badly to keep searching but knew that wouldn't last for long. He was becoming sensitive so fucking fast. He wanted something to calm him down so he could go for longer. Yello was just too good.

Dev whimpered and moaned again. Yello only sped up. Dev had his eyes closed most of the time but when Yello pulled out and leaned closer his eyes opened. Dev was greeted with a kiss on the cheek.

"A-again, Yello," Dev whispered in his ear. "I-I wa-anna feel i-t again... Yello."

"Mmmhh, already?" Yello breathed out with a teasing smile. "Thought you didn't want this in the first place?"

"...Yah~!" Dev gasped feeling the fingers slide back in. "Orgh~!" Dev almost gagged. "Ah-"

Dev arched his back again and rolled his eyes to the back of his head by the amount of pleasure going through him.

"Chill, Boosfer!" Kier breathed silently. Kier had hickeys and what to become blue and red marks all over his body. Boosfer had moved down leaving spots on his abdomen too. He had also left spots on Kier's arms too.

Boosfer had made Kier gasp, moan, and whimper from his touches more than he could count.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Kier had grabbed the sheets tightly.

He unbuckled Kier's belt and took it a bit more softly and slowly.

Kier let out a loud breathy moan he had held onto when he felt Boosfer's tongue lick his belly.

Kier's breathing was fast, heavy, and loud. It could easily be heard in the whole room.

He whimpered when he felt the rough hands grab his pants to pull them down.

"Orh~!" Kier let out. He bit his bottom lip as he tried to control the sounds.

Boosfer pulled the pants fully off of Kier. Boosfer then placed a teasing hand on Kier's tent.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Boosfer said with a wicked smile, catching Kier's gaze. "You like it rough. How do you want me to abuse you? How wild... how harsh... do you want it?" Boosfer's right hand followed the rim of Kier's boxers, teasing the man.

Kier closed his eyes and moaned at Boosfer's words and touch.

"Do you want me to fuck you into oblivion?" Boosfer said sliding a hand under the boxers. Kier cried out feeling a rough hand on his dick.

Kier couldn't help but think that he was going to get fucked quite soon by the other. His mind turned though, and he opened his eyes. He felt his length getting pulled out of his boxers and swooping into something warm and wet.