(Author Check-In)

Firstly, I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who saw this "update" and rushed over here thinking it was a new chapter. You wouldn't be completely wrong in thinking so though, because there is a new chapter! Just...not one for this main series haha. With that said, I'd like to formally direct all my lovely readers to my "A Series of Unexpected AUs: Stray Kids" series where I published the first chapter!

Now, with that note, I'd like to rewind a little bit.

Hello all my Stays and baby Stays! Happy new year!! A bit late, I know, I'm sorry. I wanted to have a new chapter (of some sort) done before the new year started as a little bit of a gift but the holidays got pretty busy. Nevertheless, it's here now so let's celebrate 2024 with the first chapter of the SUE AU!

For all you Seungmin biases...just know you'll enjoy this one haha. I certainly did, especially since he's just been bias wrecking me so hard these past few months. That man is just enjoying making us suffer.

Anyway. I'm slowly working on chapter 8 of this main SUE series but it's probably going to take a little while so I hope the AU chapter can tide you guys over while you wait. Honestly, it was so much fun to put together and to interlace the AU events with what actually did happen in the series. I absolutely can't wait to do more of these so keep the ideas coming!

Until next time, when I'll hopefully be posting chapter 8 for all you lovely people.

Xoxo,
Bunnii

(I may or may not delete this notes chapter out when I do post the next installment. We'll see. Thank you guys for your kindness and love!)