*CHAPTER FOUR*

POV: Charmaine Hargreeves

~~~

We arrived at the one place I had forgotten about, Griddy's Donuts. Ah, this place was so nostalgic, I could ALMOST shed a tear.

We walked into the poorly lit cafe and sat at the counter. There was a man there, he looked well into his forties.

"Sorry, the sink was clogged." the waitress said, bringing me back to reality.

"What can I get you?" the waitress asked with a smile on her face, as she took out her pen and notebook.

"I'll have the chocolate eclair," the man said, picking up the newspaper on the counter.

"And what about the kids? A glass of milk or something?" she politely asked with a chuckle.

"This kid wants coffee, black."Five answered bluntly, with a grin plastered on his face. It honestly gave creepy vibes and I wasn't the only one thinking that way cos the waitress gave him an awkward smile back.

"What about you?"She said, pointing her pen at me.

"Just a tea, please, "I responded with a genuine smile on my face. The waitress looked exhausted, with dark circles under her eyes.

I kinda felt bad for her.

"Hmm. Don't remember this place being such a shithole. We used to come here with my brothers and sister." Five sighed, starting a conversation with the man next to him.

"Ah. I remember. We would come and eat doughnuts till we puked. Simpler times."I said, adding to Five's comment, my head on my palm.

"Here.. you... go."
The waitress placed our orders on the counter.

"I got theirs."The man said as he pulled out a ten-dollar bill out of his wallet.

"Thanks."Five and I said, but each of us with different tones in our voice.

"You look like you know your place around town," Five said, grabbing his coffee.

"I mean, I guess, I've driven in it for twenty years."The man answered. I looked across Five, who was on my left and looked at the man keenly observing him. He had a dirty jacket on that looked like it had car grease on it.

I looked at a badge on his jacket.
'Ishmael's Towing Company'

"Good. We need an address"Five said as he placed his mug back. I just took a sip of my tea.

Just after the nice man left, I heard the bell ring, signalling that someone had entered the shop. I looked at the bell that was next to me.

The reflection revealed a bunch of men in bulletproof armour. They walked up to us and pointed their guns at both of us.

I assumed Five also saw them enter because of his rather loud comment that was targeted at them.
"Hmm. That was fast. I thought I had more time before they found me."

"Okay. So let's be professional about this, yeah? They just wanna talk. "

"But we have nothing to say."

Great. He just HAD TO add me to the equation. Although I was already in it when I had a gun to my fucking head.

"You think  I want to shoot two kids and go home with that on my conscience?"He asked.

"Well. I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home." he remarked calmly, turning his head towards the man.

I did nothing the entire time except sip my bad tea.

A/N:

Now would be a great time to start the song.

I then caught a glimpse of Five sliding a knife into his hand, as he sent a glance at me, signalling me of what planned to do.

I just signed knowing of the massacre he had planned.

He then spatial jumped behind the said man and stabbed his neck, letting blood splatter on me.

"Shit!"I said and walked to the back of the cafe undetected. They were all distracted by Five who was lying on one of the tables.

"Hey, dipshits!" I called out to them drawing their attention to me.

They began shooting at me but I stopped each bullet before they could even land on me.

"My turn," I muttered as I walked towards one of them, stopping the bullets being aimed at me in the process.

I grabbed a pen that was next to me and tapped on one of the men's shoulders. Once he turned around, I had the chance to stab him in the eye with said pen. Once they all focused on the man I had stabbed, Five took the chance and started going for each one of them. I helped, of course.

As Five attacked them I saw two men pointing their guns at each one of us.

"Jump!"I shouted to Five, who listened and I got the chance to twist the bullets and aimed them at each of the men. Thus taking each other out.

After all of them were down, Five started walking towards the counter. I also started walking towards him but a groan from my left side caught my attention.

I walked over to the man who was not dead yet and snapped his neck, making sure that he was dead.

Five took a quick glance at me and shrugged it off. 'What an ass!'
He sat down and took a knife and started to slit his arm with it.

I sat down, looking with disgust at his arm.
He was about to start digging through his cut when I stopped him.

"Let me do it. "I sighed, with a serious look on my face. He looked at me and put his hand back down.

"This might sting."I pointed out putting my hand forward.
I hovered my hand above the cut, moving my fingers around and feeling around the inside. Knowing what he was looking for from the tracker locater I saw earlier, I started pulling it out slowly, trying not to hurt the poor boy.

I pulled out a tracker and levitated it above my palm, it flickering green.

I looked at it undisturbed by what I had just performed. I then raised my eyebrow at him and he swiped it out of my grip.

"Thanks," he muttered, giving me that mischievous grin he had earlier.

"That's all ?"I asked.

"It's nice to see your powers are still intact."He said back bluntly, as he stood up and walked towards one of the many dead men.

I also got up, furrowed my eyebrows and walked out as Five grabbed his tie from one of the men that he used to strangle him.

I sighed, stood outside, folded my arms, and waited for him. I could hear him walking out.
Ugh, fuck him and his not so ugly face.

"Where to next on our little field trip, Five?"I asked him sarcastically without turning to face him

A/N:

Heyyy🩷
That's it for the fourth chapter. I didn't really know how I could add our girl Charmaine into the fight scene. So what you got is my best effort in doing so.
I hope you like this so far.

XO, Katelyn<3