*CHAPTER SIX*

'Run Boy Run'

✨✨✨☂️✨✨✨

POV: Narrator.

~~~

"Hey. Are you okay?I woke up and I couldn't find you guys."Vanya said as she walked into Five's bedroom.

"Sorry I left without saying goodbye."He answered as he turned to face her.

"Where's Charmaine?"

"Oh. She went to lie down. "

"Look , I'm sorry for being dismissive. I just didn't know how to process everything you said. I mean... I still can't." Vanya said as she walked up to him.

"Maybe you were right to be dismissive.  Maybe all of it wasn't real after all. It felt real. "He said to Vanya as he walked over to his desk.

"Like you said ,the old man did say that time travel could contaminate the mind."

"Then..."Vanya said as she looked at Five.
"Maybe I'm not the right person for you to be talking to. Look I used to see someone, a therapist and it really helped me."

"I think I just need to rest. It's been a long time since I had a proper sleep so."

"Yeah. Of course,"Vanya said as she smiled. She then walked out of the room.

Five walked to the door and looked out to the corridor.

That's when he walked over to his closet and opened it. Inside was Charmaine and Klaus.

"That's so ..."Klaus started as he walked out of the closet.

"...touching All that about family and Dad and time. Wow!"

"Jesus! Little help here?"Charmaine asked from inside the closet. Her body was giving her a hard time, considering she hasn't had proper rest since she woke up. Also not considering all that has been happening to her.

"Would you shut up! She'll hear you." Five yelled in a whisper to Klaus , who wasn't even concentrating on him.

Five walked to the closet to help Charmaine out. He put his hands out and pulled her up.

"I told you to wear something professional!"Five reprimanded Klaus who had a ruffled shirt on.

"We just have to raid the old man's closet." Five added.

"Hey... This is my best outfit. What do you mean 'not professional'?"Klaus said ,sounding offended.

"Hey. Don't listen to Five. I mean, look at what he's wearing--"

"What do you mean , 'what I'm wearing' you're wearing the same outfit as me." Five interrupted Charmaine in the middle of her dialogue.

Charmaine rolled her eyes at Five and looked back at Klaus and smiled.

"Plus...I think you look chic." She told him with a wink.

"Ugh.Whatever. Can we leave now?"he asked sternly.

They all walked out the door.