*CHAPTER SEVEN*

POV: Five Hargreeves

~~~

"Why are we here, Five? ... In the middle of the night!" Charmaine yelled to me in a whisper.

"Do you remember what happened when I was with you, at night, in a certain doughnut shop?" She continued nagging.

"Shut up. You're talking too much." I said, regretting why I even brought her with me.

"I'm sorry. Am I being annoying?" She said almost sounding genuine but I could hear the sarcasm she was trying to hide.

Damn, I hate to admit it, but I did miss this idiot.

"Just..shut up for one minute. That's all I ask."
I said sympathetically.

We walked to the door which was obviously locked. I grabbed Charmaine's wrist and jumped us into the store abruptly.

"Jesus, Five. What did I say about jumping with me? You forget that I'm still not used to it." Charmaine whispered as she held her knees.

I didn't utter a word and just started walking towards the aisles, looking for a flashlight.

I found some and handed Charmaine one. She took it and glanced at me, raised her eyebrows.

"What's this for?" She asked me as she held up the flashlight.

"For you to see in the darkness, you idiot,"I answered through my teeth.

"Wow. I didn't know that!" She said sarcastically. She then turned it on, turned around and walked away.

===================

POV: Charmaine Hargreeves

(PS: I recommend starting the song here. Thanks<3)

~~~

I walked away from Five. That asshole was getting on my nerves. I mean, he drags me out of my room and takes me to this place that I don't even know what I'm supposed to do here then proceeds to reprimand me because of asking questions?

'Ugh, what a world-class ass!'

I walked around the aisles looking at the items there. I skipped over to the counters where candy was always displayed.

I pointed the flashlight around looking for some chewing gum. My eyes landed on a cigarette packet. I could feel it calling out my name and I picked it up.

That's when I heard Five shout out.
"Shit!" That's what I heard from the clothing aisle.

I stuffed the pack in my blazer's pocket and ran towards his direction. That's when I heard rapid gunshots in the air.

"Shit. Not again." I cursed under my breath as I crawled my way to Five, desperately trying not to get caught in the gunfire.

" Char!" I heard from ahead.
"Five!"I yelled back in response. More gunshots were fired after we called out to each other.

"C'mon!" I heard an unfamiliar muffled voice yell to who I assumed was their partner.

I then heard a familiar whooshing sound next to me. I sighed in relief. It was Five and he was okay.