Chapter 10

"Oh fuck, Emery!"

The bed hits the wall over and over.

I kiss her all over, peppering her with my love.

She digs her fingers into my back, crying out loudly.

We stop to catch our breath.

Vega relaxes into the bed and smiles up at me.

"That makes four, four times today we've had sex. Aren't you tired yet?" I ask.

"I'll never get tired of this," Vega runs her hands up my back and drapes them over my shoulders.

"Well, I am! Hey, enough already!" Joni bangs pots and pans outside my room door.

We giggle.

"Come on, I've had to leave the room like three times! Stop already," Joni complains.

I sit up and stretch, popping my back.

Joni has bad timing. Every time she's tried to come back to the room today, she's caught Vega and I in the middle of something. I kind of feel bad for her.

"This is a joint living space; some respect would be nice." I hear Mesmira say.

What is she doing here?

I can't help but make a face.

Vega laughs and sits up to kiss me on the cheek.

"Come on, let's hit the showers, again," I slap Vega on her leg.

She giggles.

We get up and after a quick shower we finally rejoin the rest of society, and whatever Mesmira is.

"Geez, you two are like fucking rabbits," Joni complains.

"What can I say, when it's good, you can't get enough," Vega smiles and kisses my cheek.

I blush and smile, but I would be lying if it didn't fill me with a certain joy to see Mesmira squirm in our presence. That's right bitch, a taste of your own medicine. Okay, I'm done.

"Find somewhere else to do that, my ears are starting to bleed," Joni glares at us.

"Sorry, we are done for a while," I say.

"Hey, I never agreed to that," Vega pouts.

I roll my eyes and playfully elbow her.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask Mesmira.

"Well after you missed classes Lorelei basically harassed me until I came here to work with you to find that spell. Only for me to get here and find... that," She clips the last word.

I smirk.

She narrows her eyes at me.

"Claws away girls, we can be civilized," Joni says.

"Sorry, Emery is still mine for a few more hours. She promised that she'd spend all day with me." Vega says.

"We can work on it tomorrow," I say to Mesmira.

"Sure, whatever, let your mentor die. Like I care," she turns to leave.

I frown after her.

"She'll be fine," Vega rolls her eyes.

"Have fun playing rabbits," Mesmira says before she leaves and slams the door.

Oh, sweet satisfaction.

Okay, I'm done for real this time.

Honest.

"Please no more, for the love of the Cosmos no more," Joni begs us.