Its Always Been You ~ Fluff

Anakin's POV

As I arrive at the Temple, I am greeted by a familiar smile.

"Anakin, I hope you are well." My Master, Obi-Wan warmly greets.

"I am, Master, I hope you are too. So what's this I hear about a mission?" I ask, slowly walking with him.

Obi-Wan smiles as he walks beside me with his arms behind his back.

"Well, my young eager Padawan, we have been informed of General Grievous' whereabouts. Master Yoda and Master Windu is waiting in the briefing room to give us all the details." He explains.

I raise my brows and surprised huff.

"Really? Well it's about time." I scoff as Obi-Wan and I enter the briefing room.

As I walked into the room, I see Master Yoda, Master Windu, Rex and...Y/N?

My eyes scanned Y/N, she looks focused and ready for what lies ahead of us. I can't help but stare at her features, she has the softest and most delicate face. The most beautiful long y/h/c hair that's softly curled and stops around her waist. Her piercing y/e/c eyes slowly drift up to meet mine.

She gives me a warm smile and I return the smile.

Can't say enough how much I adore her, I practically grew up with her. When I came to the Temple as a child after Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan found me on Tatooine, Y/N was already in training. Although she's not from Coruscant, she was born on Naboo, Master Yoda was the one who brought her here when a terrible war broke out on the planet. And I'm thankful he did.

Otherwise I wouldn't get to see her everyday.

I honestly do not know what I'd do if I didn't get to see her everyday. My feelings for her became more obvious as I have gotten older, on some level I think she knows that I have feelings for her but she doesn't acknowledge it. It hurts but she is just trying to follow the code that we both swore to.

My thoughts were cut off when Master Windu began speaking.

"So General Grievous has been spotted on the Outer Rim, there's word that even Count Dooku is on the ship as well. We must take caution." He explains as his eyes scan the room.

My jaw clenched as well as my mechanic fist that Dooku gave me.

"Obi-Wan, you will lead the mission. With Anakin and Y/N coming with you. And end this war once and for all." Windu reveals whilst making eye contact with Obi-Wan.

                                          ~

We were on the ship making our way to coordinates given to us by Master Windu, Obi-Wan was in the cockpit like usual. Y/N was walking around talking to Rex. Those two were always close, a little too close if you ask me.

I watch as the two laugh, Y/N's got her hand on his arm. Smiling brightly as the two interact.

I walk over to the two.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask as Y/N looks up at me.

"We were just talking about a funny memory." She beams with a smile.

"I'm glad you see it that way! You weren't the one who fell face first into the hole!" Rex exclaims while crossing his arms.

Y/N scoffs as she raises her brows.

"If I remember correctly, you were the reason we were even out there in the first place. I was perfectly comfortable in my room before you practically begged me to go somewhere with you. I just didn't think you'd end up in a ditch." She smirks, biting her bottom lip to stifle a laugh.