Cooking - Part One

* Author's Note *
Sorry for the delay on posting! I've just got back from holidays. I have spent the last 3 weeks travelling and I have been working in between. But I'm back and refreshed-ish. Ready to start posting again, I'm working on the other book as well. But for now I've got part one of this ready for you. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV:

"Are you sure this is safe?" Obi-Wan asks hesitantly as he looks inside the cockpit of his ship, bending down.

I chuckle as I roll my eyes playfully, crossing my arms over my chest.

"For the fifth time Master Kenobi, yes. I have done several checks of this ship and it is in tip top battle condition. It is ready for your mission in the coming days. Please relax." I explain looking up at his concerned gaze.

Obi-Wan is one of the best Jedi Masters I've come to know and grow a friendship with. He's a great pilot, but that doesn't mean he likes flying, which his young apprentice, Anakin Skywalker has pointed out on multiple occasions.

"Sorry, Y/N. I just hate flying." He sighs as he crouches down to touch the control panel.

I squint my eyes and furrow my brows. I clear my throat.

"Master Kenobi, you play with the control panel I'm going to have to make adjustments, and the more adjustments I make...the more unsafe it becomes." I warn.

He quickly stands up and puts his hands behind his back.

Anakin walks up behind me, looking at the ship then at his Master. His signature smirk playing on his lips.

"He's doing it again isn't he?" Anakin asks as his eyes fall down to meet mine.

I look up at him and nod.

Obi-Wan scoffs as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Really you two?" He sighs.

"Yes really, when are you going to get over your fear of flying?" Anakin asks. I watch his face as it contorts into a look of amusement, clearly trying to hold back a laugh. He's trying so hard to not make fun of his Master.

"It's not a fear!" Obi-Wan defends.

I roll my eyes as I hold my hands up between the two.

"Alright that's enough testosterone." I shake my head. I look up at Obi-Wan, "Look, the ship is fine, don't you trust me?"

"I do trust you." Obi-Wan says with a nod.

"Good. Now go about your day before I let Anakin have his way with it." I challenge.

Obi-Wan's eyes widen. Anakin looks down at me with raised eyebrows.

"Alright fine. I'm going." He throws his hands up in defeat as he slowly starts walking away.

"Don't let me catch you sneaking back here, R2 will tell me!" I yell out.

Once Obi-Wan was out of view I shake my head and laugh whilst turning to give Anakin my full attention.

"You're going to make this painful for him aren't you?" I ask him with a sigh.

Anakin smirks as he places his hands on my hips, pulling me closer into him, resting his forehead against mine.

"Now why would you say that?" He asks.

"Why else would he be having me check the ship one hundred times to make sure it's safe prior to combat before a mission? He never did that until he started flying with you." I look into his crystal blue eyes as I place my hands onto his chest.