Do We Have To Go?

* Author's Note *
This one has a mix of Fluff and Smut, or as I like to call it... Spicy 🌶️

Y/N POV
I walk out of the bathroom in my bra and underwear to the closet, I tap my bottom lip with my finger in deep thought as my eyes scan the various outfits. I was finding something to wear for Dinner tonight, Anakin and I were going out with Obi-Wan.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist as well as some peppered kisses on my neck.

"Mm hey." I smile as my eyes fluttered shut.

I could feel Anakin smile into my neck.

"Hey baby, whatcha doing?" He asks.

"I am looking for something nice to wear for tonight." I sigh as my eyes continue searching for a nice dress to wear.

Anakin snickers as he leans down, his lips gently brushing against my ear, making me shiver.

"What's wrong with what you are wearing?" He groans in my ear and presses his fingers into my waist.

I gasp as I turn around and hit his chest playfully.

"I know you'd like that but I'm pretty sure Obi-Wan wouldn't appreciate it." I laugh.

Anakin chuckles as he tries to shield himself from my playful slaps.

"Are you sure we need to go? I wouldn't mind staying in, because then you wouldn't need to worry about what to wear cause you'd be wearing nothing." He smirks.

I raise my eyebrows and scoff.

"Anakin...we have cancelled on Obi-Wan twice now because we 'stayed in'." I sass, making sure I do the air quotes with my fingers to really make my point.

His smirk grows as he takes a step towards me.

"You can't say we didn't have fun." He says.

"Never said I didn't have fun." I put my hands on my hips and tilt my head.

An idea came to my mind as I watched Anakin cross his arms across his chest.

"Let's make a deal." I say.

He raises his brows in curiosity. Standing up straight and looking down at me.

"Hmm, go on." He urges.

"If you can behave throughout dinner with Obi-Wan..." I begin whilst running my fingers up his bare chest. "I will let you do whatever you want to me when we get home."

Anakin's eyes widen in surprise and excitement. A grin displaying on the beautiful facial features of his.

"Oh? I can definitely do that. I'm gonna get ready now." He says with excitement in his tone as he pulls away to go find an outfit.

I smirk as I turn back around to pick out a dress. To make things more interesting I picked out a red dress that was a little more revealing than I usually wear and was quite short.

Because it's always fun to test Anakin's patience.

I put on a nice pair of black pumps, fixed my hair, put on some light make up and walked back into the bedroom.

Anakin looks up at me and his jaw drops.

"You can't be serious." He sighs.

"Deadly, remember. Behave." I smirk.

And with that, we left the apartment and made our way to dinner. Anakin's mood had definitely changed, he turned into this overly cocky man that I find rather entertaining to watch, others on the other hand.