Wheels On The Bus (1)

FINNEYS POV

I woke up. ....what was I dreaming about? An angel....I think. I went up to my calendar. I marked off  'First day of Hell.' I went to my closet to change. The school has a uniform, and it sucks. I took my shirt off.......wait you aren't allowed to see this. I walked into my closet and changed. Hm... it's not that bad when I put it on.

 it's not that bad when I put it on

........it could've done better. I went downstairs to pour myself some cereal. It was cereal shaped like letters. The letters formed ......Robin Arellano...? I wonder who that is. Oh! I'm going to be late soon! I rushed out and got onto the bus before it drove off. I sat down, next to this boy. "Hey! I'm Griffin. What about you? OMG! Are you new? Can we be friends?" The boy said. He talks too much. "Ummm...I'm Finney and yeah sure I don't mind." I said. He started furiously shaking me. Does this boy have No friends? "Thank you thank you thank you!" "You're welcome..." The other boys on the bus started bullying me about my hair....was it that bad? Well I didn't forget to brush it this morning.

"DUDE YOUR HAIR SUCKS!" A random guy screamed out and the girls and guys on this bus just couldn't keep their mind off of my hair. I sighed. This was going to be a long school year.

............

I'm just looking out the window and it's cold outside. There are 2 boys yelling behind, me and I'm terrified Counting trees as they pass me by. And I'm trying not to look across the aisle cuz Mayas letting Dan put his hand up her skirt. And she's got her hand down his pants.

"Griffin....do you see that?" I said to Griffin. "See what? Oh, Maya and Dan? They do that everyday." Griffin said calmly. He didn't even glance at them. "Strange." I said back.

I know the driver sees it, I know he's peeking. In the rear view mirror, he says nothing. Trying to ignore it. It's fucking boring. I'm quietly observing. I'm saying nothing.

No..ones watching us. Don't give a fuck. Wheels on the bus. I'm holding in down, up in the front, wheels on the bus. ......................

Wheels on the bus.

Then, everything felt like it was in slow motion, when a boy.....came on the bus. I looked behind my seat and there were 2 girls fixing their hair and giggling. I'm guessing he was new too. I quickly wrote down my name and that I wanted to be friends on a piece of paper and got up. He started smiling and I gave him it. We were smiling at each other when the girl behind me started screaming. The boy whispered in my ear "Robin." And pushed me aside to help the girl. So that's Robin? I sat back down. Griffin had a cigarette and gave me one. I don't smoke but I'll try. Also...does the driver just do nothing about this?

Now ima light it up and pass it, puff puff and pass it. Dont be a dick and babysit cmon, just pass it over here. Counting cars as they pass me by. And I'm trying not to look a row behind me'Cause Jason's got his ass on the glass. And I hate him, driver hit a bump fast.

"Eeeew! We just it ignore this?" I said. "Basically. He's such a dickweed." Griffin said before looking behind our seat at Jason. "Jason get your ass out the window and stop being gay!" Griffin yelled at Jason. Jason rolled his eyes and sat back down....ofcourse pulling his pants up.

I know the driver sees it, I know he's peeking....in the rear view mirror. He says nothing. Trying to ignore it, it's fucking boring. I'm quietly observing, I'm saying nothing. No one's watching us, don't give a fuck Wheels on the bus... I'm holding it down up in the frontWheels on the bus...Ooh, ooh, ooh...Wheels on the bus...Ooh, ooh, oh, ooh...Wheels on the, on the bus...Ooh, ha, ooh, oh, ooh, ooh Wheels on the bus...No one's watching us, don't give a fuck...Wheels on the bus I'm holding it down up in the front...Wheels on the bus...Ooh (Wheels on the bus) Ooh (Wheels on the bus)Ooh Wheels on the bus..........

We arrived. I looked out the window. "Is this an orphanage?" I asked. "Haha no..it just is." Griffin said and got up. I decided not to speak. We were about to walk out until the driver said something. "Hey...pretty boys..." Me and Griffin turned around and flipped him off, walking out of the bus. When we got out, we bursted with laughter. "Pedophile." I said and then we just started laughing again. "Okay but in all seriousness, let's go." We walked inside. It was super old fashion fancy. Me and Griffin went to class. "You're late." The teacher said. "Sorry miss!" I said, "shut the fuck up and sit down." The teacher said and started smoking. Somebody fire her, please.

Wheels on the bu-us........