Nurses Office (5)

BRUCES POV

I was waiting for the nurse to come and get me and there was another boy with blonde curls and blue eyes you would instantly fall into. I felt like I wanted to annoy him a bit so i turned, facing him. "Hey." I said. "Hi." He said blankly, not even looking at me. "That's rude, you look at people when they are talking to you." I said. "What do you want." He said. He got some realll attitude. He won't be having all of that attitude when he's in my sheet-- uhm Bruce stop it that's gay. "What's your name?" I asked. "None of your business." He said, actually looking at me now. "Why?" I said squinting my eyes. "Because, you don't need to know." He said inhaling the 'because'. "Okay,,why?" I said. "You don't shut up do you?" He said. "Well, I'm just trying to get your name. Why won't you tell me your name?" I said. "I-" "No actually, why don't you tell me your name?" I said cutting him off. "Ugh you're not going to shut up?" "I'm Bruce, who are you?" I said. A kid walked by and waved at the boy. "Hey V!" The kid said and the boy waved. "V?" I said. "That's the first letter of my name." He said. "Let me guess....Vincent?" "No." "Valentino?" "Fuck no." "Victor." "No." "Vi--" "ITS VANCE DAMMIT." "oh. That's cute" he rolled his eyes and leaned back into his chair again. "Now leave me alone." He said. I put my hands up in Defense and waited.

The nurses came up to me and then stared at me. I got up and they walked me to a giant room. Are they about to preform? They laid me on a chair and locked my hands and legs. The fuck?

Don't cut me, punch me, just let me go. Into the nurses office where I belong. I am pale as the lose leaf paper they grow. From howling out all my lungs in the snow.

Yeah I'm coughing. I'm bleeding. Bandaids won't heal it. Cuz they hate me, so if faking...

All o-of this.

So they ta-take me.

Take me ho-o-ome. Give me that pink slip of permission. This is o-o-old I'm tired of wishing I was ditching.

oooh, oh oh oh, ooh, oh oh oh

"Teacher..can I sit right there? This bitch behind me is cutting my hair!" "No just sit your ass down at the chalkboard you stare." I faked up a seizure, and left then and there.

Yeah I'm coughing, I'm bleeding, bandaids won't heal it. Cuz they hate me, so I'm faking

All o-of this

So they ta-take me.

Take me ho-o-ome. Give me that pink slip of permission. This is o-o-old I'm tired of wishing I was ditching.

oooh, oh oh oh, ooh, oh oh oh

CREEPY LAUGHING SH

Take me ho-o-ome. Give me that pink slip of permission. This is o-o-old I'm tired of wishing I was ditching.

oh, oh, oh......oh, oh, oh.....

Take me ho-o-ome. Give me that pink slip of permission. This is o-o-old I'm tired of wishing I was ditching.

Home, old.

I mean....they patched me up alright....and they made me drink this drink...I don't know. But after I met up with those boys and...the shorter one was proposing to the guy I saw yesterday. I walked up to them "what's happening?" I said. "Griffin's proposing to Billy HHAHAHAHA" the longer haired boy said. "So what's your name?" "I'm Robin and him next to me is Finney." Robin said. They all have cool names. But right now there was a wedding. "Griffin get up this is embarrassing." Billy said. A girl walked over to us "Griffin you already know, don't forget it." The girl said and Griffin scrambled to get up and put his hands behind his back looking at the ground. "...bitch." Griffin said under his breath. It took me everything to not laugh. The girl rolled her eyes and walked away. "Who was that?" Finney asked. "uhm...nobody...I have to go." Griffin said and before we could reply he walked away.