Teachers pet (11)

GRIFFINS POV (third pov of the song)

I had a class with vance but I'm not sure he would come because of detention. Vance always hated this teacher because 'He was flirty around me.' But really, I just think the teacher wants to be my friend. Not my fault I'm the favourite. I sat down and the teacher immediately smiled at me, and I smiled back. Vance shortly came in, and the teacher just glanced at him. See? I'm the favourite here, obviously. But I was kind of confused. Detention lasts 3 periods and this was 1. I sat my do now on the table and leaned over to vance. "How did you get out of detention?" I asked. "Magic." He said. He was always so mysterious but I shrugged it off and continued my do now. But I couldn't work because a fly landed on my table, and I always found bugs cute. I stared at the fly for a few seconds, minutes. But then the teacher came and slapped his hand on it. I looked up at him and giggled.

Caught the teacher giving his eyes to a student. Thought, "He pretty cute" and he bit his lip back to him. Chewing on his nails and his pens, while he's dreaming of him, and he's fucking in sin. (You know he is) he said "it's for all the right reasons, baby. Don't care bout grades just call me your babe. If I pass this quiz will you gives me your babies?...don't call me crazy. You love me but you won't come save me, you got a wife and kids you see them daily. Don't know why you even need me."

Teachers pet. "If I'm so special why am I secret? Yeah why the fuck is that? Do you regret the things we shared that I'll never forget." We'll do you? Tell me that. I know I'm young but my mind is well beyond my years. "I knew this wouldn't last, but fuck you don't you leave me here." Teachers pet. "If I'm so special why am I secret?" (Secret.)

After class the teacher told me to stay. Everyone had left the class. I walked up to his desk and smiled. "I didn't want to talk about your grades, bunny." The teacher said and stood up, grabbing my waist and moving me closer. To be honest, it did make me very uncomfortable but he was barely doing anything and I didn't want to be dramatic. "...then what?" I said. I felt his hands trail down to my ass so I quickly backed up. He's like 35. "What's wrong?" He said. "That's not...that makes me uncomfortable, sorry." I said. He hummed in response and I turned around. I never got a good look at those experiments. I always wanted to make one, but it seems to dangerous. I saw him pull out a lollipop and dip it in something from the corner of my eye, but I just thought maybe he accidentally put it in water. I didn't get a good look of the substance. He handed me it and I took it. I put it in my mouth and blinked, and I felt closer to the ground. I looked up and the teacher looked about 10,6 or something. He picked me up and I was scared as fuck. How did this happen? I thought it was water.

He's feeling like a spider in a cage. You liar, you was his desire, now he wants to light you on fire. But fuck it, he'll still give you a call, and a lighter when you wanna get hot and mess around til you get numb.

He said "it's for all the right reasons, baby. Don't care bout grades just call me your babe. If I pass this quiz will you gives me your babies?...don't call me crazy. You love me but you won't come save me, you got a wife and kids you see them daily. Don't know why you even need me."

Teachers pet. "If I'm so special why am I secret? Yeah why the fuck is that? Do you regret the things we shared that I'll never forget." We'll do you? Tell me that. I know I'm young but my mind is well beyond my years. "I knew this wouldn't last, but fuck you don't you leave me here." Teachers pet. "If I'm so special why am I secret?"

"Gimme back my money didn't learn a damn thing, honey from you. Except how to lie and cheat while inside the sheets. Stop calling me your bunny, I won't hop and you don't own me, do you? I bet you think you do, well you don't."

he said "it's for all the right reasons, baby. Don't care bout grades just call me your babe. If I pass this quiz will you gives me your babies?...don't call me crazy. You love me but you won't come save me, you got a wife and kids you see them daily. Don't know why you even need me."

Teachers pet. "If I'm so special why am I secret? Yeah why the fuck is that? Do you regret the things we shared that I'll never forget." We'll do you? Tell me that. I know I'm young but my mind is well beyond my years. "I knew this wouldn't last, but fuck you don't you leave me here." Teachers pet. "If I'm so special why am I secret?"

It was hard to see being that small but I heard someone open the door and shut it close harshly. Then I saw the teacher get something thrown at him. It startled me but then vance came over to me with another potion like thing. "Close your eyes dummy" Vance said rolling his eyes. He poured the fluid on me and I opened my eyes and I was sitting on the counter. "I had to stop my plans with Bruce because of you." Vance said and handed me a metal pole. "How did you get--" "come on he's still alive." Vance cut me off. I turned over to the teacher and slowly walked over to him. "Don't do this, bunny." The teacher said. "I'm not your bunny." I hit him with the metal pole, but something in me made me go further so I kept hitting him about 20 times. Vance started laughing but when I kept going he stopped me. "Okay, I think he's dead." Vance said. I dropped the bloody metal pole on the ground and me and vance walked out of the classroom, turns out. Bruce was waiting next to the door. My hands were a little bit bloody from the pole and all of the blood.

"Holy- what happened to you?" Bruce said quickly getting up. "Um it's a long story." I said to Bruce and he lead me to the bathroom. I washed my hands and I thanked Vance. And we all went to the lockers where everyone was waiting for Bruce at.