ყσµ ωเℓℓ αℓωαყร ɓε ɱყ ƒαѵσµ૨เƭε ɦεℓℓσ αɳ∂ ɦα૨∂εรƭ ɠσσ∂ɓყε

Quote: cecila ahern

Obanai Iguro

------------------------------

Obanai groaned when he noticed Sanemi zoning out in the Hashira meeting.

"And that's all for today my children. Please work on the strategies I have suggested." Master finished.

As all the Hashira walked out of the room, Obanai snatched Sanemi by the arm and guided him to the shade underneath a tree.

"What the hell, Iguro," Sanemi grumbled, yanking his arm away and shaking it.

"Shut up. I see the way you look at him." Iguro growled.

"You're in love with him, aren't you?"
Deadass, Sanemi slowly turned his head.

"What?"

That sentence was said with no swear words, slurs, or euthanisms.

Damn. Obanai must've scared him.

"I know you know."

"I'm not"

"Please, you follow him around with stars in your eyes and call him a faggot whenever he picks up on it and questions you." Iguro sighed, checking his nails in an attempt to look discreet and uninterested. He was, in actuality, very mad. Sanemi groaned and leaned against the tree.

"Okay fine. I get what you're saying" He grumbled.

"Right?"

"Shut up"
"Alright, but please listen to me," Iguro muttered in a more serious tone. Sanemi stood up straighter.

"What?"

"Shinazugawa.... He's straight. He has a crush on Kocho."

"No way. I know a bag of fruit when I see one." Sanemi declared.

"Shina- Sanemi. Please." Iguro grabbed his arm, sympathy flashing briefly in his arms.

"I don't want your heart to be broken again."

Shinazugawa stared at him, blinking.

"Why do you care?" He asked, his voice a little sad.

"Because you love him, and I can tell." Iguro sighed through his mask.

"And?"
"Liking someone and loving someone are two very different things, Sanemi. I can always tell when someone's in love."
"Oh."

"Please be careful. I'm your best friend, and I'm telling you, you and that man are not destined to be."
Sanemi sighed and sank to the ground, sitting down. Obanai joined him.

"Do you really think so?" he asked.

"Yes."

A tear pricked in the corner of his eye. "Fuck."

Obanai put an arm around him. "I told you it wasn't a good idea, man. I think you only like him because he looks like.. Her." Obanai murmured.

"He does, doesn't he?" Sniffed Shinazugawa, wiping his face furiously.

"Hey. I'm sure you'll find someone that will love you." Obanai reassured him, putting his hand on Sanemi's shoulder.

"Would you?" Sanemi joked, turning his head with a smirk

"Absolutely not." Obanai deadpanned, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

They sat under the tree and laughed for a long time, talking and enjoying each other's company.
Iguro liked it like this.

It was peaceful this way.

Author-San is here!! This is part one of two parts ... i guess u can call it a break? It's about Obanai and Mitsuri, cause I need to cover all the bases and I want to make this a good read. And by the way, you can leave your hopes for smut right here, it's not happening. There will, however, be a rape in a later chapter, but I will not write it because I do not feel morally comfortable doing so. Thank you for understanding, even though my update schedule is annoyin' as fuck. 

after the next chapter, there's going to be a hiatus and i'll be back.