∂σɳ'ƭ ૨µรɦ เɳƭσ รσɱεƭɦเɳɠ ყσµ ωαɳƭ ƭσ ℓαรƭ ƒσ૨εѵε૨

(real quick, Grammarly is so goddamn annoying, like NO WAY IN HELL AM I PAYING 12 BUCKS A MONTH for you to correct my grammar, and it still shows all the corrections i have to have premium to use, and when I click on them it says PAY 12 BUCKS FOR FUCKING WORDS AHGH so if you know something better than Grammarly to use, comment it here ;-;)

Sanemi

Rain pattered on Sanemi's skin, leaving him cold and shivering.

Why did Master have to send me out in a fucking hurricane? This is so awful.

Grunting, he struggled through the muddy sod on the forest floor, walking past the creaking trees and paying no mind to the thunder cracking above him.

This was so shitty.  So shitty. Shit-

He tripped and fell into the mud, swearing even more. Rather than getting up and doing his job, he rolled onto his back, staring up at the sky as it poured down on his skin. The cool rain warmed his feverishly warm skin, and it felt nice. It felt nice to just lay there, covered in mud. He groaned and put his hands to his face.

Then he started laughing. He didn't know why and didn't need to know why.

Something was so funny about just lying there, utterly defeated. He sat up, shaking out his messy, muddy and wet hair. He forgot what he was supposed to be doing.

Fuck, why was he doing this again? What was the point of killing every single demon in Japan? Why did he need to do that, when it wouldn't make him feel better in the end? Revenge isn't a one-time job. No one he'd ever heard of actually benefitted from it. So why on God's green fuckin' earth would he feel better?? He laughed hysterically, gripping his scalp. He lowered a shaky hand to his face and stared at it.

It was red in the knuckles, slit multiple times on the wrist, and shaking. How many people had these hands killed? Did any of them deserve to die?

"FUCK!" He screamed, curling into a fetal position and leaning against a tree, sobbing into his knees. He angrily punched the ground, until his fist started to bleed and there was dirt under his nails. He sobbed and sobbed, and sobbed until his lungs hurt.

What was his purpose in anything anymore?? Why was he even fucking born??
God, he was so useless.

"No, you're not." Said a new voice from above him. 

Sanemi whipped his head up to find none other than Giyu Tomioka staring down at him with a lukewarm gaze. 

Sanemi didn't want to deal with his bullshit.

"Get lost, you fucking waste of life." Sanemi sniffed.

"Nope. You're coming back to the mansion. You could get hypothermia in this kind of weather." Giyuu said flatly, offering his hand to Sanemi to help him up.

Sanemi glared at him but took the hand. Giyuu gave him the elevator eyes and raised his eyebrows. "You look like shit" He remarked.

"Anything else you'd like to share with the class?" Sanemi grunted, shaking out his hair like a dog. Giyuu wrinkled his nose. "..No. Follow me, my house is just down the path." He sighed.

-

-

-

-

Sanemi and Giyuu arrived at the Water Estate. A wisteria vine, which was starting to bloom, twirled around a trellis leaning on the wall. An empty looking forest surrounded them. Giyuu stepped onto the porch, then paused and turned to Sanemi.

"You coming?" He asked. Sanemi nodded and jumped up the stairs, following Giyuu into his house. 

When Sanemi stepped across the threshold, he was immediately taken aback by the pristine and neat house, its minimalist nature surprising Sanemi. Giyuu stood in the middle of the main room, his arms crossed. "Welcome to my humble abode, I guess" he sighed. Sanemi blinked. 

"Nice place." He chuckled. Giyuu shrugged. 

"It was originally a dump back when I... wasn't having the best time. But Kanao and Genya cleaned it up for me." Giyuu sighed, leaning against the wall. Sanemi nodded, and Giyuu went into a back room and got one of his yukatas. He came back with a green one, and tossed it to Sanemi. "Here" he offered. Sanemi caught it, and glanced around for somewhere to change. Giyuu nodded towards a room to the side.

-

-

-

-

An hour later, Sanemi and Giyuu were drinking together and eating dinner, having casual conversation. Until Giyuu paused for a minute and looked at  Sanemi. 

"You liked Kanae, right? Weren't  you going to ask her to marry you?" Giyuu asked slowly. Sanemi almost choked on his sake. 

"Jesus, that's direct. Yeah, I was. Why?" He coughed. Memories of the girl he loved so much splattered his brain. Her lips, her laughter, and her beautiful eyes.

"I want to ask someone to marry me." Giyuu murmured, turning away from Sanemi, his cheeks pink. "And I need your help." 

Sanemi's pulse grew in his ears, and he could feel his face flush. "W-why is that?" He stammered. Was this really happening? Did he actually like him back?  Holy fucking shit.  Sanemi's mind was going miles a minute, blood rushing to his face. Giyuu set down his cup and closed his eyes. 

"I want to propose to Kocho."

UPDATES ARE GONNA BE SLOW, SO SORRY! I'M WORKING ON LIKE 8 BAJILLLION THINGS RN AND THIS IS LIKE BOTTOM OF MY PRIORITIES~

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO A READING LIST! SUPPORT IS SO AWESOME!!
ALSO, I'M STARTING SOMETHING CALLED HORROR MONTH MARCH!! WRITE HORROR STORIES UNDER THE TAG #HORRORMONTHMARCH! MORE DETAILS ON MY PROFILE!!!
THANKS!!