A seat at the table

Me, Poppy, Bodhi and Wren were all in the car, Wren was sat in the passenger seat and was recording us all. I was sat behind her, Poppy was in the middle and Bodhi behind the driver.
Wren: "We just got to Byron!"

I wasn't really paying much attention, I was too busy on my phone, texting Baxter. I had gotten his number from the group team chat Wren had made. He had asked if we were here yet and he also asked to keep him updated on what we're up to.

Wren: "And we're coming up now to the beach."
They cheered.
Poppy: "Oh, my God!"
Wren: "You know, Summer, you could look a little more excited."
"Whoo! We're in Byron, baby!" I said sarcastically, mocking her.
Poppy laughed.
Bodhi: "Look!" She squealed, pointing to the building we were approaching.
"Oh, my God!"
They cheered, and I did too, this time.

The car quickly turned and pulled up under a canopy, in front of the building, where four workers in peach shirts and Molly were stood. We all jumped out of the car beaming. Molly pulled Wren into a hug before giving handing her keys.

Wren quickly opened the door to a humongous villa! We walked through the glass doors, surrounded by glass windows, that led out to the vivid blue pool - similar to Bax's eyes, then we opened another door, which was to the actual living area's.
Poppy: "Wait, is this whole place ours?"
Bodhi: "Guess so."
"Woah!"
We all followed Wren down a white and wood hallway which led to the living room/ kitchen/ dining area.
Wren turned to look at us all.
Wren: "So, guys, on the last shoot here, I saw two Hemsworths. It was pretty good." She shrugged, smiling.
Bodhi: "Let's get a video." She said, pulling her phone out of her back pocket.
Poppy: "I'm checking out the fridge. I bet they got some good stuff in there." She said, excitedly,  rushing towards the kitchen.
I laughed.
Poppy: "Ooh! Fancy fizzy water!" She exclaimed.
Wren followed behind Bodhi as she videoed the room.
Wren: "The Ocean Room has such a good vibe." She said, taking Bodhi's hand. "And waking up with the sun is so nice." She said, leading her away, back down the hall.
"Sick, gift bags!"
Poppy: "Did you just say sick?" She asked, from the kitchen.
"What?" I said turning to look at her, puzzled.
Poppy: "You just said, sick, gift bags, right?"
"Yeah?" I asked, even more confused.
She smirked.
"What!" I laughed.
Poppy: "Baxter always uses the word sick.." She shrugged, smiling, as she moved away from the kitchen island.
I rolled my eyes.
Poppy: "Just saying!" She laughed, shrugging.

Was I seriously using his vocabulary now? Already!?

Poppy: "Anyway, Sum-Sum.. room service or pool?" She asked, as she reached my side.
"Uh.. both!" I laughed, throwing a pink bikini top at her, from one of the gift bags.
Poppy: "Okay. Come on!" She squealed, grabbing my hand.
"Let's do it!" I shouted, a smile plastered on my face.

Me and Poppy, were lying down on sun lounges, in our matching pale yellow, plaid bikinis. Our food had just been brought over by two of the staff.
Poppy sat up and turned to me, taking her sunglasses off.
Poppy: "Summer Waves, I challenge you to be nice to Wren while we're here." She pointed at me with her sunglasses as she spoke.
"Why is it on me to keep the peace?" I said pointing to myself.
Poppy: "Because it's my first photoshoot too and I really need it to go well."
"What and I don't?"
She sighed and gave me that look.
"Fine." I sighed. "Challenge accepted." I smiled.
Poppy leaned over towards me, her pinky out. I interlocked my pinky with her's as she relaxed back against the chair, I turned my head and crossed my fingers, as I took my sunglasses off of my face.

Me and Poppy watched as Wren and Bodhi walked around the pool, talking to Bodhi's phone as she recorded.
Wren: "We're loving our new threads."
I heard her say as they stopped at the edge of the pool, showing the camera how blue the saltwater pool was.
Wren: "And I'm so excited to have my bestie by my side. She's just such a beautiful soul." She smiled, wrapping her arms around Bodhi.
I tuned to Poppy, she rolled her eyes.
I smirked, standing up.
Wren: "This is Bode's first Subtropix trip." She said, while I secretly walked up to the edge of the pool, near them, and in view of the camera.
"Cannonball!" I shouted jumping in.
I laughed at Wren's face as I covered her in droplets of water.
Poppy: "Let's go!" She screamed, jumping from her chair, straight into the water.
"Whoo!"
Poppy: "Get in already!" She screamed at Bodhi and Wren.
They grabbed onto each other's hands and jumped in next to us.
We all just laughed.