Purge

Two days later.

I was out for my morning run, I had my AirPods in and was heading back to the house, when suddenly my phone pinged from in my hand.
I opened the notification to see Wren had posted a picture, of her, Poppy and Bodhi on the beach, after I was sent home. It was captioned 'Besties.' She had tagged me.
I sighed, before continuing my run back to the house.

I arrived to see Wren and Ari in the front garden, with a tent set up, for tonight. Elo had organised a group camping trip for everyone.
"This stops now." I said, holding up my phone.
Wren: "Sorry?" She questioned, innocently.
Ari came out of the tent.
"Tagging me in photos I'm not even in."
Ar: "Is that all?" He scoffed.
I rolled my eyes at him.
Wren: "Sorry, Summer, I was just trying to make you feel included."
Ari put his arm around her.
"Do you not see this?" I said, looking to Ari but he avoided my gaze. "It's bad enough that she framed me in Byron."
I turned to look at Wren.
"Pretending to be my friend after is psychotic at best."
Ari: "Dad left a ridge tent for you." He said, completely ignoring my words. "In the shed."
I scoffed, shaking slightly.
"I need a shower." I said, before walking past them, into the house.

I walked into my room, after my shower, to see Ari stood up on the white wooden chair. He had dragged it over to the wardrobe, he was holding a box. A box of condoms..
He chuckled awkwardly, at the sight of me in the doorway. All I had on was my white towel.
He quickly put the box back on top of the wardrobe, against the wall.
Ari: "Uh.. I just had.." he stumbled over his words, as he slipped the small packets into his pocket. "Um.. there was some of my stuff in my room, I needed."
I nodded, slightly.
"Gotta be safe."
Air: "I.. I should go. I mean, you should get dressed." He paused. "If you want to." He shrugged, getting off of the chair.
Air: "You smell nice."
He sighed, before rushing past me and out of the room.

I was lying down on my bed, still in my towel, thinking, as music blasted through my small speaker.
I flinched at the sound of a knock, at my window. I turned to look, as I turned off the music.
"Baxter?" I questioned.
He didn't look through the window, just stared at the side of the house.
I sat on my knees as I pulled open the white mesh curtains.
He turned to look at me.
Baxter: "Uh.. nice fit. Don't change a thing." He smiled.
I saw he was wearing the same grey shirt with the wave on, that he had also worn to training.
"Do you even own any other clothes?" I asked and he laughed, slightly. "I can lend you some if you want." I smiled.
He just rolled his eyes.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, a smile on my face.
"Well, I can go if you want?" He shrugged, smiling.
"No, no." I said, shaking my head. "I'm just, surprised."
Baxter: "Well, I figured after the whole Byron thing you could probably use a friend."
"And you're good at that?" I joked, raising my eyebrows.
Baxter: "Fair." He nodded, chuckling.
He looked at me, his eyes full of.. something. There was something about the way he looked at me..
Slowly I got up off of my bed and went over to the wardrobe. I opened the door and stood behind it as I looked for an outfit.
Baxter: "So, are you, like.. so totally grounded, or?" He asked, attempting a British accent.
I laughed, poking my head around the door.
"No. My mum still isn't getting involved."
He nodded. I pulled my head back around the door. I took my towel off and threw it onto the chair.
I heard the sound of him opening my jalousie window.
"You can stop trying to catch a peek." I said from behind the door, laughing slightly.
Baxter: "Sorry, I thought this was a peep show." He said, closing the window, and I could only imagine the smirk in his face.
I peeked around the door.
"In Shorehaven? Good luck with that." I smirked.
I pulled my head back, before closing the door, revealing my new outfit.