7.4: Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo POV:

That's all the fucking permission I need.

I press my lips to hers, gripping her thighs, and pulling her off that counter, walking her back to the bedroom. I set her down on the bed, pulling that sexy red dress up, over her body and throwing it on the floor, turning back to admire the view. There my wife laid, in a red lace lingerie set, hugging those miles of curves on her body so deliciously, it almost made me jealous. That last set I was blessed enough to see her in was sexy. This set is enough to be considered pornographic.

I grip her thigh with my right hand and slide my left up her hip, waist, over her breast, past her necklace, and to her neck where I grip her tightly. Fuck, this necklace looks even better on her. I lean down, pressing my lips to hers as the hand on her thigh moves up to the lace of her thong. My fingers carefully follow the edge of the lace across her hip, down her inner leg, until I can feel the soaked lining of her panties. "Already wet for me, love?" I say against her lips, causing her to smile, the wet sensation on my fingertips threatening to send me into a feral frenzy.

I gently move her underwear aside and run my fingers up and down her soaked slit, causing her to moan into my lips, and I devoured every last bit of it. I slowly insert two of my fingers, her seductive moan is about to be my undoing as I gently push them in as far as they can go, and feel her juices already dripping down my hand. I start to move them, quickening the pace every time I hear that fucking moan that's constantly having my dick press painfully against my pants. Gods, I fucking want her. I want all of her right. Fucking. Now. I can feel her tighten around my fingers and I quickly get off the bed, dropping to my knees, not lightening my pace for even a second, and place my mouth over her clit, licking and sucking like a fucking madman, pulling her climax from her. She arches her back and grips on to my hair as she moans loudly, her pussy clamping down on my fingers as she rides out her release. I quickly remove my fingers and replace them with my tongue, savoring every delicious drop of her, and Gods, she's fucking delectable.

I keep licking and sucking, even after her thighs started shaking and have squeezed my head closer to her. I finally pull back, making her think she was going to have a moment of relief from her onslaught of pleasure, but I quickly rip the thin lace from her body, push my fingers back into her, and quickly bring her to another orgasm. I've been dreaming of this moment for fucking years, and now that I've found, seen, and tasted my salvation, there's no way I'm ever going to be able to stop. As her release rushes through her again, her thighs close tightly, threatening to push me away from the fucking heaven I found between them, so I pull my fingers out again, wrapping my hands around her thighs, and prying them open as I lap up every bit of her that's dripping from her delicious cunt. Fucking hell, this is enough to drive a man insane.

Once she comes down from her second orgasm, I kiss my way up her stomach, straight to her chest, where I rip the lacy fabric away from her tits. "Mattheo!" She squealed.

"Don't worry, I'll be buying you plenty more." I take her exposed breasts in my hands, before sucking her right hardened nipple into my mouth, running my tongue over it, and gently biting, causing her to let out a breathy moan. I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to leave her alone after this. The taste of her alone already has me addicted, but just the sight of her in our bed, completely undressed, where I can look at and worship her endlessly... Gods, I would never stop if I didn't have to.

Her hands start to pull at my shirt, and I manage to pull away from her for a few seconds as I pull it up and over my head, tossing it on the floor with her dress. She sits up on her knees, dropping what's left of the lace bra onto the floor, and presses her body against mine, sinking those soft hands into my hair and pulling me to her in a sultry kiss. I run my hands down her back and to her ass, grabbing it tightly as I grind her against my throbbing erection, her dripping cunt immediately soaking through my slacks. I sit back, leaning against the headboard as I pull her on top of me, keeping one hand on her hip, the other sinking into her hair. There's no such thing as having enough of her, having her close enough. Fuck, I want more.