8.1: Draco Malfoy

Draco POV

I can't believe I let all this time go by without her. Having her in my arms like this makes me feel like I've found something I've been missing this entire time. Like she's able to mend all of those broken pieces of myself and make them stronger than they ever were before.

I trail slow kisses down her jaw, neck, and chest, as her fingers tangled themselves in my hair and she let out small breathy moans that dared to send me over the edge. I run my hands up the curve of her waist to the back strap of the lacy bra she wore, and undid the clasp, throwing the thin piece of fabric aside before kissing and biting my way across her tits. She gripped my hair tightly every time I even grazed her hardened nipples, and all it did was feed into my arousal and need for her.

I begin to slide her underwear off as her hands fall from my hair to my belt, the want for one another clear as we quickly remove that last bits of clothing from our bodies. I kiss my way down her stomach while my hands follow the curve of her waist and hips until they reach her thighs. I gently part them, kissing up from her knee to her inner middle thigh where I sink my teeth into the soft flesh, causing her to give me a sharp gasp. I can't fight the smirk that pulls at my lips as I kiss the rest of the way up her thigh, straight to her glistening pussy that I wasted no time slowly running my tongue over. Her back arches while one hand grips onto my shoulder, nails digging into my skin, and her other hand sinks into my hair as she lets out the most erotic moan of complete pleasure. I can't help but completely lose myself in her. Her taste is fucking divine, her moans are world ending, and every time my eyes meet hers and I see all of that pure unconditional love in them, it's enough to never make me want to stop.

Her legs began to shake under my fingers, telling me her climax was coming, so I continue my feast on her like a starved man, drawing out the most beautiful noises from her as she arched her back into me, allowing my tongue to dive deeper into her as I drank every last delicious drop from her. As she came down from her high, I brought myself back up to her lips, kissing her deeply, letting her taste herself on my tongue, and Gods, she tasted delectable.

Her hand ran down my shoulder, past my chest and stomach, and wrapped around my throbbing erection, pulling a sharp moan from me against her lips. I open my eyes and look into hers, praying that my gaze reflects every piece of affection I have towards her. The look in her eyes made my heart beat hard against my chest. Filled with the perfect mix of lust, want, need, and a love I've never seen before. The same deep and passionate love I felt for her. Gods, I don't deserve her... "Dray," her needy voice called, "I can't wait anymore... please." She rubbed the sensitive tip of my cock against her slick entrance, pulling another moan from me.

"Not fair, Y/N." I chuckled. I slid my arm under one of her legs, quickly hitching it up over my inner elbow, which pulls a small squeak from her. I give her a small smirk before I start to sink myself into her, reveling in every lust filled moan that falls from her lips with every passing inch until I'm fully sheathed in her. I have to stop for a minute and try to gain some kind of composure as her tight pussy grips me so hard, it threatens to make me cum right then and there.

I can't help but stare at her pleasure filled expression, her head sunk back into the pillows, strands of her hair sprawled out across the silk pillowcases, her tits gently bouncing with each deep breath she takes. I gently grab her jaw, tilting her head to me, gently pressing my lips to hers in a deep, passionate kiss. She moans against my lips as her hands wrap around my neck, pulling me as close to her as she possibly can.

I slowly start to move my hips, thrusting in and out of her at a torturously slow pace, wanting to enjoy every second I could feel her wrapped around me. I had always known she was absolutely everything to me, but in this moment right here, I knew she was the only one for me. Astoria and I never had anything like this, nothing between us felt this perfect. She never looked at me the way Y/N does, and I never looked at or saw Astoria the way I saw her. I know I loved her, at least in some way, but this love was different. Addicting. Intoxicating. Unconditional. Something I've always craved but never felt before. Not until my wife.