Part 7.5: Tom Riddle

Tom POV:

I grip her hips with a bruising force as I place another kiss on her lips. Then I stand and walk over to the closet, causing her to prop herself up on her elbows on the bed with a confused look on her face. She may have complete power over me that I don't understand outside of this bedroom, but here... this is where I have complete control.

I reach into one of my garment bags and pull out the silk black tie before walking back to my wife who stares at me with a blank expression, but curiosity swims in those mesmerizing eyes. "Sit." I say firmly. She hesitates for just a second, but that curiosity gets the better of her and she sits on the edge of the bed. I lay the tie flat against her eyes and tie it at the back of her head. "You tell me to stop, and I will. Understand?"

I step back, admiring the view of her blindfolded, her hands already gripping the sheets, the light blush on her cheeks, the slight part in those full lips... my erection pressed tightly against my slacks. "...yes." She says quietly. I roll my shoulders to calm myself. Not yet.

I walk over to the bar cart and pour myself a small glass of bourbon, before walking to the armchair a few feet from the bed, turning it to face her, and taking a seat. I lean back, legs spread, taking a quick sip of my drink before speaking my next command. "Take off the dress."

I watch the blush deepen on her cheeks. She seems so unsure of herself in this moment, proof that whatever she and Blaise had in the bedroom was quite boring. Vanilla at best. What a shame he never understood how to bring out all of the pleasure a body like hers has to offer. I, on the other hand, have no such ailments. She asked me to ruin her, and that I will. I will ruin her ability to even look at another man. She will crave my touch and mine alone for the rest of our lives.

She finally stands to her feet, slowly sliding her arms out of the dress, dropping it from her shoulders, shimmying it down her hips, and letting it pool at her feet before standing back up, waiting for my next command. But I'm taken aback by the sight of her. My eyes trail up her long smooth legs, her hips wrapped in the silk black underwear, the curve of her waist, her full, bare breasts with hardened nipples begging to be touched, up the slender column of her throat as I watch her swallow, back to that angelic face that conveys innocence. Every inch of her was enough to make even the holiest of men want to sin.

I can see her start to grow nervous in the silence as she reaches her arms up to try and cover herself. "Hands down." She swallows hard and places her arms back down at her sides. I drink in the view of her for another minute, taking another sip from my glass. "Come here." She starts to take a cautious step. "I'm a few steps away, right in front of you. Nothing is in your way. Now, come here." She starts to close the gap, tits slightly bouncing, gaining more certainty in each step. Once she's close enough, I place my free hand on her hip and she stops. I slowly move my hand to her waist, watching the goosebumps rise on her perfect skin. "Sit." Her hand reaches up to the one on her waist and follows up the length of my arm to my shoulder, sending shivers through my entire body, but I keep myself composed as she climbs on top of me, straddling my lap.

I softly run my fingers up her waist and to the curve of her breast before taking it in my hand, rolling her nipple between my fingers, gaining a small moan from her that sent shockwaves through me. I take another sip of my drink before pressing the cool glass against her other nipple, causing her to let out a sharp gasp. Gods, she's fucking intoxicating. I remove the glass and lean in, rolling my tongue over the cool flesh, her body automatically leaning into me as she lets out another moan. Fucking hell. I place the glass down on the table next to me, unable to control the bites, sucks, and kisses I place all across her chest. One of my hands slides down to her underwear, running my fingers over the soaking wet fabric as she bites her lip, fighting the urge to moan out. I move the thin fabric to the side, running my fingers against her bare pussy, coating my fingers in her slickness, before sliding them into her, causing her head to fall back and the most erotic moan I've heard in my life to escape her lips.