Part 10.4: Mattheo Riddle

Y/N POV

Matty started to kiss down my jaw, to my neck, biting at that perfect spot that pulls a small moan from my lips. Something switches in him as his hands go from soft and tender to feral and needy as he grabs at my hips and ass. He picks me up and walks into the kitchen, setting me on the counter, running his warm hands up my thighs to the waistband of my leggings before he starts to pull them down. "Matty, not here." I whisper.

He pulls back from my neck and presses a hungry kiss to my lips. "I need you now, pretty girl." He quickly pulls off my leggings and underwear, leaving me sitting on the counter in just his jersey. "Fucking hell, you're so beautiful." I have no time to react as he quickly grabs my legs, yanking me to the edge of the counter which causes me to fall on my back just as he buries his face between my thighs, feasting on me like a starved man. I grab the edge of the counter with one hand while the other sinks into his curls. He immediately lit my entire body on fire and pleasure immediately takes hold of me. The things this man can do to me. He quickly brings me to my first climax, causing me to arch my back off the counter which just seems to make him go more feral. He makes me ride out my orgasm on his tongue, refusing to let me come down from my high. My legs are shaking and my hands are pulling hard at his hair, but he grabs both of my wrists, locking them to my thighs as he continues to lick and suck at my overstimulated clit, pulling the most unholy moans from my lips.

After a few more minutes of the blissful torture, he finally stops, leaving my body shaking as I take deep breaths. I feel his kisses trail up my stomach as he goes under my shirt, he lets go of one of my hands, bringing it under as well and undoing the clasp in the front. His hand wraps gently around one breast, his thumb gently rubbing across my hardened nipple, while his tongue licks across the other, sending a new wave of pleasure through me. He lets go of my other hand but keeps a firm grip on my thigh as he rolls his hips into mine, sending electric shockwaves through me as the fabric of his jeans rubs against my sensitive clit, pulling a mix of a gasp and moan from me.

He pulls his head out from under my shirt, smashing his lips to mine, making sure I have the chance to taste myself on his tongue. The kiss grows hungrier by the second as my need for him builds and builds, and by the way he pulls me up from that counter top and marches us into the bedroom, throwing me down on the plush sheets, I could tell he needed me just as badly.

He pulls his shirt off before climbing over me. I run my hands through his hair, pulling his lips to mine. "I love you, Matty..." I whisper against his lips.

I feel him smile against me. "Gods, I will never get tired of hearing you say that." He says before slowly inserting two fingers into me, pumping steadily as my nails dig into the back of his neck, my teeth sinking into my lower lip as I bite back my moans. "Now show me how pretty you look when you cum for me." His dark voice calls in my ear as my head tilts back into the pillows, my body begging for more of him as he increases his speed, pulling all kinds of sounds from me as I feel my second orgasm coming. I feel the heat course through me as the orgasm hits, making Matty chuckle darkly in my ear which only intensifies my pleasure. He lets me ride out my climax until I slowly come down.

He removes his fingers from me as I open my eyes, meeting his dark arousing gaze. "Open your mouth, Y/N." I do as he asks, feeling him slide his fingers that are coated in my release all the way to the back of my throat. On instinct, I closed my mouth, running my tongue over his fingers, cleaning every last drop of me off as I slowly pulled his fingers from my mouth. "Good. Fucking. Girl." I squeezed my thighs together at his praise, desperately needing him back inside of me. He pulls his hand away, smashing his lips to mine. "Gods, I fucking love you." His warm breath against my lips just continues to fuel my need.

I pull him back into a kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck, pressing my body into his as he wraps one arm around my waist, leading his hand to my bare ass and squeezing hard. I pull back a bit, just enough to look into those heart stopping dark eyes. "I need you." I whisper as seductively as I possibly can. "Show me how much you love me."