Part 8.2: Theodore Nott

Theo POV

I have never, in my life, wanted a woman as badly as I do right now. So badly I could fuck her right here, right now.

Fortunately though, I have morals and disgracing Nonna's kitchen like that seems like a cardinal sin.

So I pull my hands from her shirt, wrap her legs around me, and make my way towards the stairs, unable to stop myself from grabbing her ass and sucking on that sweet spot on her neck that I know she loves so much. But I come to a problem at the stairs when every step I take has her practically grinding against me, ultimately destroying my resolve to the point I need to have her right this fucking second or I'll loose my bloody mind.

I go straight into the bathroom at the top of the stairs, shutting the door with my foot and setting her on the counter. I don't even bother with clothes, I just move her bottoms and thong aside as I get to my knees and begin to devour her. Her hands immediately grab on to my hair as she moans my name and throws her head back. I continue to lick and suck until I realize I need more. I need everything.  I slide two of my fingers into her and her grip on my hair tightens. I press my thumb to her clit, moving it in steady circles as I pump my fingers in and out of her, enjoying the moaning mess I'm Turing her into.

I slowly stand back to my feet, towering over her as she continued to ride my hand. I sink my fingers into her hair and jerk her head towards me, causing her to open those lust filled eyes and stare at me. "I want to see you cum on my fingers, Y/N." I move my hand at an unrelenting pace, pulling some of the most beautiful moans from her mouth. Her eyes stayed locked on mine as she came completely undone and I reveled in the sight of her pleasure filled gaze as she reached her climax. Fucking hell, she's intoxicating.

I stop my hand for a few minutes, letting her come down from her blissful high and enjoy the feeling radiating through her. Once her clear eyes locked in mine, I quickly brought her back to another orgasm, begging to see that look in her eyes again. Her hands came off the counter and gripped into my arms, nails digging into my skin which just fueled my need to see her come undone again. I felt her spasm around my fingers again as I let her ride out her second orgasm, dying to know what it was going to feel like to have her do that on my throbbing cock.

Once she finished, I pull my fingers from her and bring them to my mouth, licking every sweet drop of her from them. I quickly pull off her clothes and stare at the fucking vision in front of me. The hungry desire In her gaze, the way her swollen lips parted, the blush across her cheeks and chest, the sway of those perfect tits with every quick breath she took, those fucking thighs that are parted just enough for me to see her dripping pussy making a mess all on the counter. Fuck me... I quickly pull off my shirt and desperately grab her hips, pulling her the the edge of the counter, grinding my painfully hard erection against her, swallowing the moan that falls from her lips in a needy kiss. I need her so fucking badly...

Her hands are suddenly undoing my slacks and I move to help her without hesitation, letting my slacks and boxers pool at my ankles. I slide my arms under her knees and lift her up, pressing my palms and her back to the wall next to the shower, her legs spread wide as I begin to bite and suck on her neck. Her hands grab on to my neck, pulling me closer to her as she lets out her erotic little whimpers in my ear, making me go absolutely feral. I press my forehead against her shoulder, looking down at her glistening cunt that immediately makes my mouth water. The delicious taste of her still dancing on my tongue. I shift my arms down just a bit, lowering her just enough to line up the head of my cock with her entrance, pressing it to her firmly, before slowly entering her, biting back the pleasure filled moan that tried to escape as I watch her pussy devour me inch by inch.

I pull my head back and watch her bite her bottom lip as her head falls back to the wall, her eyes fluttering as she moans once I'm fully inside of her. Her nails dig into my neck, sending shivers down my spine. She's already clenching around me so tightly, I'm afraid she might rip in two if I move right now. Or worse, I'll feel her wrapped around me for two strokes and be done for. "Cazzo, bella ragazza," I strain out, removing one hand from the wall and gripping her ass, "you're so fucking tight."