Chapter 3 - New Arrivals

Remi closes her eyes

"How did this turn out so badly??"

Remi speeds up, cutting lightning attacks for solely movement.

"Even if I get to Blyke, I don't think I can take her."

SLAM

"And even if I do, Kuyo is clearly losing because he has to worry about us!"

SLAM

"There's nothing I can do!"

SLAM

CRASH

"COWABUNGAAAA!"

2 boys, wearing facemasks and casual street attire, take the attention from both Glace and the new agent. Remi catches Blyke, but without defense from the ever nearing fire and claws, focuses on sliding away, while making out one of the boys, who had white messy hair, holding a white staff, jumping at the current closest EMBER agent, Fury.

"What the –"

Fury barely has any time to react, blocking the staff with her claws, before getting kicked in the stomach, launching her away..

"UGH!"

She hits a wall, and falls to the ground on her knees. The other new arrival goes right for Glace, who stops in her tracks, eyes widened.

"You!"

The brown-haired boy's dark eyes glow blue, and looks to simply push her from a distance.

"Me!"

A blast of air is pushed violently against Glace, and she too, is blasted into the same wall as Fury. Chunks of asphalt are left from the ground, and the boy quickly grabs Kuyo, bracing him up with his own shoulder.

"I know you don't trust us, but I can only do that once, so I need you... and me... over to the others."

Fury glances over at Glace, who is on hands and knees, shaking her head.