Chapter 2 - Vigilante

Chapter 3 is released on Patreon! If you'd like to support, do it there! Link in Profile!

Brims stands over the two trying to escape, lying still on the ground.

"... What a pain... now I'll have to find new ones."

BZZT

"That wasn't me."

"GO TO HELL!"

"...!?!?"

CRASH

Remi lands massive amounts of voltage by Brims's feet as he quickly jumps back.

Sliding along the asphalt, Brims spots Remi sending more lightning his way. Brims eyes glance over to Glace.

"Want me to help?"

"No need."

Brims, running right by the lightning, catches Remi by surprise, slashing at her, cutting deep into her left arm as she tries to evade.

"Hm, what do we have here? A lost little vigilante?"

Above, Blyke moves next to Isen and looks to Kuyo.

"We can provide covering fire, go help her!"

Kuyo hesitates, not activating his ability, while Blyke and Isen do.

"What the fuck are you doing? Go!"

"...I can't. The other one isn't interfering yet. If I go down there... she'll have to fight, and... I can't risk how incompatible our abilities are in a 2 on 2.

"Fuck!"

CRASH

A punch lands into the adjacent building's wall, with Remi jumping up and over Brims, grabbing hold of his head, and unloads lightning directly into him.

ZAAP

"!!!!"

Brims, while being shocked, grabs Remi's arms, burning stronger than before, throwing her to the side.

Isen and Blyke look to Kuyo again, and this time, there isn't much choice. Kuyo's eyes glow.

"Get off me, you brat!"

Immediately recovering, Brims jumps towards Remi, still on her knees from being thrown. Remi slams the palms of her hands on the ground, and sends voltage along the ground. Brims jumps the voltage, and approaches Remi quickly.

SLASH

Right down the chest, a blue blade pushes Brims back, and Kuyo moves in front of Remi.

"You again? You shouldn't be alive."

Kuyo forms another blade in his right arm, and dashes right into Brims, his blades caught by the flaming hands. Lightning appears around Brims, and from the current contact, spreads right to Kuyo, forcing him to back off.