4. Leaving?

Kiara

Okay, honestly I didn't want to stay here, not because of Ruhi but because of Armaan!

But somehow I stayed here, I don't know why, maybe he cares about me, that's why he asked me to stay yesterday night!

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't sleep in other beds that weren't mine.

Then how the fuck I'm gonna sleep in my husband's bed after marriage!

Huh, what marriage, I'm thinking too far!

I woke up and saw the time on my phone

7:00 Am

I sighed, I never woke up this early, I stood up and went to freshen up, and after 15 minutes, I went outside, intending to leave the house and go to my home.

It was too dark outside, the lights were off, and only a little morning light was coming from the windows.

I was going, but my legs hit a table, and I fell and the table was also falling, I closed my eyes, but I opened it when I didn't feel any pain.

A figure, I saw that figure holding a table and putting it in the correct place.

He turned to face me, and my eyes widened.

He was here, 6ft, messy hair, pink...

Ughhhh, stop it you fool!

I gulped!

"Ab doubt nahi pura yakeen ho Gaya hai, tumhari aankhe button hi hai" he said in his husky, hard voice, which did something!

I won't lie, his voice always does something in my stomach, stupid butterflies rose again!

"Diwan, getting comfortable on the floor?" He again said, dragging me out of my lala land!

"Huh?"

"Utho ab! Wahi pe hi Puri life bitani hai kya?" He said, holding out a hand, I took his hand and he made me stand straight!

He was looking directly at my face, eyes, li...

No no no, maybe I was dreaming, he won't ever look at my lips!

I licked my lips in nervousness, and his eyes snapped to my lips, then quickly at my eyes!

"Are you hurt?" He asked

I nodded my head in no!

"Jokes apart Kiara, are you hurt?" He asked me again, and my head went to my name, he was calling me by my name for the first time.

He always called me Diwan, Ms. Diwan, and whatnot.

"Nope, Armaan I'm not hurt!" I said, finally.

He sighed!

"Where do you think you were going?" He asked, his voice gentle