5. Heart attack!

4 Years Later

Armaan

Dad got a heart attack!

My sister's voice ran on my ears, I felt helpless.

I booked flight to home, it was of tonight, that means I will reach by tomorrow afternoon.

I just hope dad is fine.

I tried to call my sister, but her phone was not reachable.

I tried to call everyone, but their phone were unreachable.

Aditya's call came on my phone, I sighed, my hands shaking a little.

I picked up.

H

e was treating dad, I trusted him, he was the best Cardiologist!

"Bro, your dad is fine, it was a minor one, but we have to be careful next time." He informed, a sense of relief ran through my veins.

I sighed, breathing a little.

"Thanks Aditya!" I said, he snorted.

"Dude, I need to beat the shit out of you when you'll reach here! Be ready!" He said, I chuckled.

The call ended.

I packed my bags, a message came on my phone.

I picked my phone, and saw the message, I felt irritated by just reading the name who send it.

"Aashna"

"Hey baby, pick my calls I need to talk!"

"Listen to me just once!"

Her messages go on! I ignored her messages from a long time, but it was getting out of hand now.

I opened her profile, tapped on her profile info, took her number and called her.

She picked up in 1st ring, I rolled my eyes.

"Hello babe, finally you under-" she was saying but I cut her.

"Listen Aashna, message or call me one more time, and I will call the cops on you and Sue you!" I threatened her, she scoffed.

"As if I'm afraid, go ahead babe!" She said, and she was saying further but I ended the call.

Atleast I was going away from her, maybe forever!

It's been 4 years now, I was a successful counseling and clinical psychologist!

I was doing internship with another Psychologist, and I have even made my personal clinic!

I called my assistant, she picked up call in 2nd ring!

"Good afternoon sir!" She said