11. Scammed?

Ruhi

Everything was going fine, like every function was going soo well when she decided to pop!

Yes, Riya came to Bhai and Kiara's wedding!

"Who the hell called her here?" I asked looking at Kiara while she shrugged!

She was looking at her phone, shopping for her wedding!

"KIARA ARMAAN RAICHAND" I shouted making her wince, she looked up!

"What the fuck Ruhi?" She shouted, pinching her brows.

"WHO.CALLED.HER?" I asked pointing at the woman who was talking with Kiara's mom, smilingly!

"Who?"

"Riyaa?" I shouted, and she smirked

"I didn't, mom called her for a wedding! Ohh I didn't tell you, she's the best manager, she's our wedding manager." She informed!

"I'm going to kill you ki" I shouted, and got up to beat her, and she got up and ran away.

We were running like a maniac, like I was behind her, she was running at soo speed.

She entered Aditya's room and he decided to come out of the bathroom in that moment.

Towel hanging in his low waist, abs on display, droplets dripping out on his abs, Adam's apple, collarbone.

I gulped hard, Kiara turned and smirked at me.

"Ahem!" She said and fake coughed.

I squinted my eyes and went outside leaving them behind.

"Ruhi! Ru! Waitt" Kiara came running and stopped me by holding my hands.

"Kya hua? Why you're reacting like this?" She asked gently.

"I----" I started but stopped!

I can't tell her about that fake dating thing, right? It was our secret! I mean she's my best friend of course! But...

"I... Heard Bhai and Aditya's talks about Riya" I started, and she nodded.

"So tab se I kinda not like her!" I informed her, okay I told her half the truth! I'll make up for it later

"Okay! So why you were like..." She stopped, she couldn't form words to say.

"Kuch nahi hai Kiara! I didn't like her, that's the reason!" I informed her, and her face said she didn't believe me.

"Ahh, I see," Kiara said, and we both continued our work.

...
"Common jaldi karo 3 ghante ho gaye tum dono ko" Aditya winced from behind us, shouting at us for like 100th time in these 3 hours

"Who asked you to come with us in first place" I said rolling my eyes, picking up the purple lehenga which I loved, but it didn't fit me.