18. Engagement

Target:
Views: 1K
Vote: 100+
Comments: 10+

Armaan's pov
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"I don't play holi" kiara said, while sleeping with Ruhi, i sighed picked her up from bed and took her to our room.
I layed her, down in bed, but she got up, winced and fully opened her eyes.
"Paani" she murmered, I bring a glass of water, and gave it to her.

She drank it in one go, some water spilled on her dress. I took the glass from her hand, put it on table amd make her stand.

"Chalo, let's change your dress" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"I mean, I will help you" i quickly said, and she sighed. I put her arms around my neck and picked her up and took her to bathroom.

I put her down, and she was about to remove her dress
"Kiara, wait" i said, she stopped and looked at me.
I went outside, and brought a nightdress of her, but she winced "i want your tshirt." She said, and i looked at her confused. She went out, opened the cupboard and took my shirt and went inside.

I stood outside, doing my work, and the door opened. Kiara came out wearing my shirt, only shirt nothing down there.
I gulped seeing her, her hairs were open, and wet from shower. She came and sat beside me, and put her head on my shoulders.

"Kiara" I whispered, she just hummed in response.
She stumbled, i catch her, held her by waist, while her hands snaked into my neck.

"Armaan, You know" she said, but stopped and stood properly but yet she was stumbling a bit.
"You know, you are like the dream husband every girl wants but only some could have" she said, and i felt my ears tip, nose, cheeks turning pink.

"Oh my god, you are blushing?" She asked, coming closer to get a look.
She stumbled, i got off gaurd and we both fell on ground.
"Kiara, I--" i was speaking but she put her finger on my lips, stopping me immediately.
"Pani" she whispered, i make her stood up, and brought glass of water for her.

16+ content ahead ‼️

She was drinking the water and i was lost in her lips, the way her pink lips were on glass, my mind went towards something else. Her pink lips wrapped around my--
She licked the glass, when she noticed me staring at her lips.

"Seems like you need punishment kiara" i whispered coming close to her ears, she coughed, i patted her back, i took the glass from her hand, putting it on table, then rubbed my finger on her lower lips. She closed her eyes, parting her lips.

I put my finger inside her mouth, she immediately closed her lips, sucking my finger.

I pulled my fingers out, then picked her up, and layed her down on bed.

I took a bra from her cloths, and took its strip and put it back.
I came near her, and tied her hands with bra strap.
Then, i brought some ice, i kissed her hard, she tried to untie her hands but she couldn't.

"Mhmhhh" she was saying, but i was too busy in kissing her, tasting her sweet lips.
I opened my shirt's button, starting from lower, i took my hands inside her shirt, towards her stomach and kept there.

She moaned, i put my tongue inside, tasting her mouth.
"Ar--" she was saying, so i pecked her lips, then parted away.
I took an ice cube from the glass, put it on my mouth, then went towards her neck, rubbing ice cube on her neck, while she was whimpering under me.