16. A date?

Kiara's Pov
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I was sleeping with Mehek, on the couch, and suddenly she woke up and started crying, I got up from the sofa and started patting her back so that she would stop crying.
But it was all useless.

"Priya bhabhi bhi nahi hai, she must be hungry," I thought in my mind.

I went towards the kitchen and found her bottle, she was crying loudly, and I couldn't make her bottle of milk.

"Do main sambhalta hu Mehek ko,tum banao milk iska" Armaan said, taking Mehek from my arms, armaan came from behind. when did he come back? I sighed.

I started preparing her bottle of milk, while he was busy playing with Mehek. I was staring at him, he is good with kids.
Oh my god. Kya bol rahi kiara tu. I mocked myself.

I checked the temperature of the milk, but my eyes went toward them, he was throwing her in the air and she was giggling continuously. What a sight to see.
Milk fell in my hands, making me wince, it was too hot.

Armaan stopped and then looked at me with worried eyes.
He came near me and held my hands "Dekh ke kuch karna nahi aata na tumhe" he started scolding me, but who was listening, I was busy adoring him.

"Bas Armaan, itta nahi hua hai kuch" I said, then I remembered I was angry with him. I snatched my hand from his, then put the bottle in the slab.

How dare he say that to me, to his wife. I also love this family so much. And I didn't know my ex would stoop this low.

I went to change, and when I came back, I saw Armaan making Mehek drink her milk, and she was looking at him while drinking.

I gulped hard, and my mind went to things I didn't want to imagine.

Huh, as If I would have babies with him. nope never.

Armaan and mine baby, he's making his/her drink milk, playing with our baby, Spoiling, doing everything.
I shook my head, ignoring those images.

I started preparing for dinner and decided it was just us, so I made Maggie.

I served it in 2 bowls, then put it on the dining. Mehek wasn't going to sleep now. So he was playing with her.
I was setting up the table, when I felt someone behind me, I stopped and turned. Armaan was standing behind me, his hands were inside his pockets.

"Have dinner" I said, then sat on a chair, and he took the one beside me, I sighed.
We ate dinner in silence. No one spoke to anyone.

Armaan's Pov
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

We went to our room, and she slept while Mehek peacefully slept between us. I sat on the sofa and opened my laptop, I started searching for date ideas, but then I remembered she loved to stay at home while watching her favorite animated movies.

Okay, so after 30 minutes of planning our little date, I decided we would go for a street date, and then we would watch a movie at home. Perfect.
But how would I ask her out, how would I apologize to her?
I am feeling genuinely sorry for my yesterday's actions.
I shouldn't have said that.

I'll make this date memorable for her.

I slept too, looking at her sleepy face for the last time